@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“I am Pelgarkine.” Serin explained.
Not that it really explained anything, but at least he knew what she was now.
She looked around, glaring at Dante last of all, and asked, “Now, can anyone tell me where to find a good weapon in this light-forsaken build…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Kinda. These are the characters, but if they were kids and teenagers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD I’ve looked through the moodboard forum and so I think I’ve seen them there.
I’m working on coloring a picture of my characters so you know what they look like. I should (if I ever get done with schoolwork) have it done today, but it might have to wait until tomorrow. I know I most likely won’t get to write for them until tomorrow. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah. Yeah, I struggle with writing emotional scenes and making them realistic. But I do love a good melodramatic spoof! =)
-
Esther replied to the topic To Visit a King in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds awesome so far!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-i’m-forgetting
OKAY I AM HERE YALL!!!
with a ton of RPs to do XD
November
November wasn’t paying much attention to the arguing, to be quite honest. He stayed close to the back, arms wrapped around himself, eyes focused on the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol! That’s awesome!! XD
If you want, you could add her in once Sky shows up… *mischievous grin* XD
-
Esther and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @wilder-w @sarafini
Has this started up again?
-
Esther replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Maggie!! *waves* Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
Awesome that you and Landri C. know each other!
As for my writing… well… it’s all over the place. Lol. My WIP is ya dystopian, and I worked on a fantasy duology for a while…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
I’ll throw in Destry, Fynn, and Skyler (Ami’s siblings).
I’ll post pictures of them in a sec.
(I’m copying these from my planning doc XD)
Descriptions:
Destry — 21
Destry is the eldest of the Nadir children. He watches out for all of his siblings and protects them like his father does. He strives to always please hi…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD
Usually I’m pretty good with coming up with a general age, I guess Derek’s just ageless…XD
Yay! I’m glad they sound interesting XD Sometimes I worry my terrible explanations will turn people off.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten (I hope this tag works, I’ve messed it up a couple of times XD)
Hi! *waves*
*curiosity strikes again* Melodramatic…is this just because you like that or because your story is a spoof?
Cool, I’ve also done acting. (XD though I’m not very good at it)
XD I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, how does one say more than one series(es)?
I’ve…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise and
freedomdreamer are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A greeting from an eager newbie in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Cool interests! I love the wingfeather saga (totally cried a little at the ending XD) have you been keeping up with the animated series? If so, do you like it? I love it XD
I’ve read the green ember and ember falls, It was alright to me. Super intrigued by Kyle, might continue the series just for that lol.
I’m…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Working With the Three-Act Story Structure… With a Series in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
What you said makes sense. =)
Heh, I have the reverse of your problem… I have too many events in my series (especially the first book) that could be the inciting incident…
Maybe to help with yours, you could have one inciting incident for each book in your series? I would think where ever the story pushes off would be the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 I’ve seen that one before! It’s too funny….
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More

