@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
That looks awesome!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @esther-c @freedomwriter76
As some of you may know, I love embarrassing Layson. So I was going to make a super cringy comic of him which I probobly never will get around to making, but I drew all the expressions I wanted to use XD I’d say a lot of them are a little anime inspired (the blue on the top of thee face,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
yeah, I don’t like bleeding either. I went with some budget ohuhu markers, I like them, but they are too juicy and bleed at the edges. So like blue next to orange makes a brown line 😫 it’s a little painful XD And yeah pencils are great! You mean colored or graphite? I used to do graphite pencil art when I was younger, but now I…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t know what @princesachronicle22 meant by comic book markers, but I’m intrigued, so I’ll look them up sometime.
I like alcohol markers too! I’d like to get some better ones than the Crayola, but those work for now. Yeah, I’m not a fan of the smell either XD
Hmmm, favorite art supply?
I like regular pencils the best, but…[Read more] -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, okay. Interesting!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyneth-wise @princesachronicle22
Woah we’re having an art supply conversation!!! (don’t mind me joining you guys)
when you guys say comic book markers do you mean alcohol markers? Idk if that’s the same thing or not 🤣 I really like alhcohol markers (my poor pencils have been neglected lately XD) they smell so bad though! Lol like sometimes…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’ve recently been experimenting with using color cause I usually only draw with normal pencil. I’ve tried digital, but the program we use (inkscape) is difficult to learn so I’ve been putting it off…XD I’ll get to it eventually…
I didn’t know there were markers for specifically comic books. Now I’m curious XD
I use…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 very cool topic!
as @otherworldlyhistorian said, antagonist is really just any force that is keeping the hero from their goal, they don’t necessarily have to be a bad person.
In fact, it can even be themselves, (leave that one for y’all to think about 😉)
I mean….Corvina is a protagonist and an antagonist.
In truth…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, interesting! I tend to think of villains as less likely to be redeemed too. I mean I’ve only get one villain in my story, and he’s basically got a negative character arc into becoming a villain. Whereas my antagonist just needs to learn more about life/mature. I agree with historian’s thought that antagonists can be good,…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22
Ooo, I’d love to see Mayvee! =)Some of it is colored pencils, some of it is regular pencil. They aren’t prismacolors….*goes to see what kind they are*…they’re Staedtler? I think the really smooth parts you’re talking about are the parts I did with the Crayola alcohol markers. Would’ve done the whole thing in those except…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds like an interesting mystery! I like the plot especially.
I’m unsure as to whether I’d read it or not. Depends on how you do the serial killer and what you show and whatnot.
XD How do you pronounce Andrzej? I’ve tried multiple times and don’t think any of my attempts are correct.
Why is the hill named January? -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooo, interesting question.
Hmmmm
I’d say villains are antagonists that the authors chose not to redeem… but villains aren’t necessarily always antagonists. So, people that learned the truth, and to their own detriment, rejected it.
Antagonists by a literary definition are someone/thing that opposes the protagonists. They’re…[Read more] -
Orielle2023 replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
But what do y’all think makes the difference between an Antagonist and a Villain? 😉
Interesting discussion. I agree with you on what you said there.
When I think of a Villain, I think of someone who is evil through and through….one who intentionally is looking out for ways to hurt and harm people. Their very nature is wicked a…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This sounds like a ton of fun! Sorry I’m coming on board a little late. My life has been a little crazy.
Do you want me to wait to describe my character? I was trying to decide if people were already doing that or not. And like @felicity I’m EST. I am still deciding on what character to be…do we have to be human? Sorry for all the…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
anyway I’m sick with COVID-19
So sorry to hear. Hope you get better soon!
Your idea sounds super cool and I love the character names!! Can’t wait to read it. 😉
-
Light replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha!! Yeah, he’s just too lovable. <3<3
Yeah!! XDXD I like your girls too, it’s just…well, the guys always are my favorites 😁🤣
Haha, yes, totally!! I’m trying so hard to stay on track with ONE book at a time, but I’m afraid that I might be failing…miserably XD.
-
Light replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh no!! Hope you feel better soon!
Ooh! That sounds very interesting and spooky. Usually, I don’t really read thrillers, but if I did I would definitely read that. It sounds really cool!
How long did it take you to come up with it?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HMMMMMMM
I second @lightoverdarkness6 ‘s Villain roleplay… but I know you’ve already done that so… *shrugs*
I thought the school idea was fun… but you’ve already done that too. XD
– They’re stuck in a labyrinth (then again, honestly this might just be like writing the character castle, I don’t know)
– A mirror world?…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22
(I used a base for this, except I changed D’s pose)
This is mostly what my characters look like…
(some colors are off cause I have limited colors and I also had to edit it a bit for the line art to show up)
Derek is the grey bored one.
Evander is the one in the very back.
Luca’s the green one (my sister says he…[Read more] - Load More
