@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6
Backstory of Feather Greystone
(This’ll start from when she and her sisters are sort of young, sometime during their training. They don’t have names yet and are called by numbers, but I will use the names instead…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c 4-5:00 would work for me if I’m not busy! I think the days you have will work….? We’ll try it out, I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 wait Leo is shorter than Feather…..
poor guy (although I mean she is pretty tall)
My mom would say she sympathizes with him, lol. She’s a couple inches shorter than me and I’m like 5’4″ or so….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I KNOWWW!!!! Why did they have to make him evil???? Why?????!!!!! My friend said she literally yelled “Crosshair, no! You know better than that!!” when he shot the governor lady in that one episode…….
Yeah, they ALL are too young to die, in a way. But I mean, it’s more obvious with Omega because she’s clearly still a kid,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 No problem!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sheesh, Jakob is Crosshair’s size….I was thinking they were all shorter than him back when they were in the same group…..
My bad!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh good, I’m not crazy. Yay for sanity! XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That’s great!! Layson and Maylee are my favorites of your characters. I love the adoption dynamic there.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
lol thanks 🤣
This is the second comment I’ve gotten on a drawing of Layson and he is the love interest? XDI suppose I’m doing something right? XDXDXD
Ikr! And it’s similar because with digital art you can lower the opacity to change the harshness of the shadow, and it’s just pencil pressure with…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome! =)
Cool! Heh, yeah I got the idea from watching some digital artists do that and I was like ‘this is genius’ XD -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Differences between Villans/Antagonists? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome! =) Thanks for the topic!
By the way…did you change your username or am I misremembering…? -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Glad you like it! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol yeah I still need to figure it all out… but basically he is overreacting to an embarrassing situation and simply runs into his house to get away 😂 only to realize he left Maylee outside and has to face the people he ran away from to get her back, so that’s him running inside and slamming the door behind himself…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yep! A physical description would be helpful. And if you’re RPing as yourself, it doesn’t have to look like you if you don’t want it to. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
UGH!!! My post did not post and I thought it had like three hours ago. 🤦🏻♀️ Let’s try this again.
@sarafini @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @I-think-I-got-everybody @anyone-I-missed
Awesome!!
That is a great idea!! I’m in Eastern as well. It looks like most of us are in Eastern or Central so that sho…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c
Thanks! =)@mineralizedwritings
AHHH I LOVE THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS!!!
The top right is my favorite. =D -
Esther replied to the topic January Hill (WIP idea) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh! Interesting idea!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
