@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
The next book will either be The Shifting Sands or Heart of Rebellion, Finn’s and Poe’s books. The titles and main characters are kinda interchangeable right now, but they depict the story of The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi.
These characters will have more fleshed-out backstories than provided in the movies; whichever one I work on first, I’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Made one!!
well y’all….here is Ridley’s mood board!
So…it’s kinda dark….
but yea 😅
I ended up finding this anime character (Idk who it is cuz I don’t want anime unless U count Pokémon or whatever lol) who fit perfect for him, which is so awesome! So I was able to collect a lot of pics! (Luv when that happens lol, I don’t know who the cha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok cool.
So the first book, Talons of Time, actually doesn’t involve anyone you’ll see in the movies…but he might be one you’ll recognize from Clone Wars if you’re far enough into the story.
According to an official Star Wars book series, clone trooper CT-6116, known as “Kix,” was captured by the Separatists late in the war. He was…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin
AHH I LOVE IT!!!
It almost has a painterly feel to it. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Cool! Yes, Clone Wars is great!! (I liked Rebels and The Bad Batch–the other two shows–better, but the Clone Wars characters are awesome.) And thanks!
Would you like me to go more into what I have planned?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! 😀
-
Keilah H. started the topic "Fixing" the Star Wars sequel trilogy??? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
While plotting my [lengthy] Star Wars/Wings of Fire fanfiction, I realized that while I enjoyed the sequel trilogy’s story, most people didn’t. The reason being it was basically a poorly written reboot. I still prefer it to the overtly drawn-out EU stories, but it has a lot of flaws.
So I decided I’d “fix” it in my own story!
Here’s some things…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thx!!! Ur good!! Thankfully I found a YouTube channel for Cherokee that’s helped a lot since I don’t need to know just a ton. Mostly a few small words here and there.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c No problem!
@lightoverdarkness6 Cool–I’ll just warn you about one thing. Feather, her sisters, and Watcher are my own characters; you’re not going to find them in the Star Wars continuum anywhere else but my brain.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings That is cool! Very realistic!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yall I really want to make some mood boards later for some of my mains villains/antagonists…
rn it would be Riven, Lilith, Kainda and Ridley…. I’d probs share them here
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @felicity @sarafini @charityanne @otherworldlyhistorian I can do Monday! Possibly not today, since I have an art class with my family, but I’ll be free other Mondays.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Sure thing! I don’t mind hearing spoilers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I like it! It almost has a watercolor feel to it!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c AHHH A CHARACTER DEATH?!
ok yes tell me….
AS LONG AS IT ISN’T LUKAS OR TY….I will be ok…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic So I’ve been thinking…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@koshka thx!!!
-
Light replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooh…tell away!! I love spoilers lol. Oh gosh…please tell me it’s not Lukas, Ami, or Ev. Those are my favorites. Wait…or is it in your other book?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I like it! 😁 Different from most of your drawings, but still very good!
(I especially like her hair. And her shadow. I have a weird obsession with her shadow.)
-
Esther replied to the topic MAJOR WIP SPOILER FORUM!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @whalekeeper @sarafini @gwyndalf-the-wise
Ok…
So I know not all of you have read my WIP but… I really really want to give away a spoiler. I refuse to tell my siblings. I want them to wait for it. XD But I’ll let y’all know…
So… Would you like to know?
- Load More
