@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
HEYA!!! So I’ve made some pics of my charries on a website called Artbreeder.
It’s a bit difficult to make them, so Grimm isn’t done yet. but here’s the ones I have done.
Ara-

-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeeas! Another homeschooler! 😂😁 And a Tolkien fan!
Hey Emily! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m Theloonyone, a sophomore homeschooler (go homeschoolers!). Like most here, I am a Christian writer, but I also enjoy music, art, and reading. I play the piano (and the clarinet a little) and have been slowly growing my drawing skills over…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Emily!! You homeschool as well!! *slaps high five* That’s awesome!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing is… well… all over the place! My WIP is ya dystopian. I started a fantasy duology a while ago, but that is being put on hold for a l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@orielle21 @otherworldlyhistorian
Awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol. Not quite what I was going for. 😉
As the trilogy progresses, the Orb and it’s purpose are explained more in detail.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! XD Yeah, I can see the similarities to America…
Yeah…
I guess I’m kind of cheating by not coming up with a unique history to Aletheia, but it works anyway. Lol
Yep! Just Christianity. I didn’t want to do allegorical Christianity with this WIP cuz I tried it with another one and it didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in Library of the Kingdom of Pen — Author RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds great!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWW, THANK YOU!!! You are sooo sweet!!! 💕💕💕
Your welcome!! 💛💛
🤐🤐🤐
Hmmm… curious what this is… I honestly don’t remember anything about him though… he’s a step brother, right? has he been mean in the past or just kinda grey?
*runs to go hide The Boys somewhere safe so no one can take them from me*…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! *waves*
I’m a fellow follower of Jesus, a homeschooler, and have a fantasy WIP (although it’s could also be classified as mystery). I also draw characters, love music, and green sea turtles.
XD The only thing ‘wise’ about this writer is her name.
I think it’s great you’re trying to take writing seriously! I just started…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, yes, I know that song. It’s already on his playlist. 😂 Do you mean Tenth Avenue North tho…not Sidewalk Prophets…? I’m just trying to clarify.
*facepalm* Yes, it’s by Tenth Avenue North. I was telling someone else about Sidewalk Prophets and thought I was on their youtube page when I was listening to the song…
Thank you!!! Ὁ…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!! Such a good read! I don’t know much of Dietrich’s background, but it seems like he might come around? Anyways, the brothers are awesome and I’m temporarily relenting on my threat of taking them 😎I might have to in the future though…
( 😥 *sniffles* )
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 DIETRICH!!!! JAKOB!!! 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Your interests sound super cool! A blog sounds fun too!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here! Dystopian ya author, artist, speedcuber, and maker of comicy things! Great to meet somebody else who does art! 😀
Some ask the newbie questions:
1. What is your fantasy wip about?
2. What do you like to draw?
3. Are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
HA HA HA I’m soooooo sorry about that, I should’ve warned everybody. (goes to be a bit mortified somewhere)
No it’s fine!! Haha, it’s totally fine. Actually, I’m embarrassed at how long it took me to figure out that she was your character XD…now you see where my charrie Matthew get’s his awkwardness 😂😅🤭😭 (No don’t be mortified! It’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AGHHH, IKR!?!?!? 😭😭😭💕💕💕
YES!!!😭💕
AWWWWWW!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!! 😀💕💕💕
Aww, you are very welcome!!! I needed it too. 😅😀💕😂
❤❤❤❤
OHHH, THAT!!!!! YEAH!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 (I mean…it’s not COMPLETELY decided yet…but it may still happen…😅😭😭😭)
YES!!! (WHAT?!? OH NO, YOU’VE GIVEN ME {Maybe False} HOPE NOW…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heh, should’ve listened to the song before telling you about it. I think the lyrics fit Jakob. XD I’m not a fan of the actual music. -
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
JAKOB AGH NO BUDDY DON’T FALL FOR REVENGE!!!!
…if Jakob knew the Lord I think the song “Losing” by Sidewalk Prophets fits him.
I like the scene.
…so Wolfgang is getting more than one medicine? Cause in the first part Leo was getting the medicine…
or maybe I’m misremembering, I dunno -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I feel like @folith-feolin and @otherworldly-historian will have some good advice on this lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic The Difference Between Side Charries & Background Charries (help plz) in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, hello dearest friends!! I could use a bit of help and your wonderful opinions on something.
Im currently doing some building before I begin writing again on my WIP. I’m making out character sheets, going to do some worldbuilding for A’Grend, some outlining, etc, etc, and while I am not yet starting on character sheets for anyone oth…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
😊 It sounds good to me, I love your whole chrystal thing and I’m curious what happens with Corvina!!
- Load More
