@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok then! Here are my two:
Jaye: This is the character I’m using as “me.” She looks predominantly like me–dark curly hair, glasses, all that. (Is it all right if I tell what I look like?) I don’t know what she’s wearing, but it’s definitely not a dress or a skirt, and it’s definitely something modest. Other than that, you guys/girls…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Okay. Same, I end up using ‘No worries!” a lot and that’s not typically used in America, or at least in Texas…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodian-vision
*trying to figure out how y’all are including my comments in your comments*
To do that, copy and paste whatever you wanted to be quoted. When you have it highlighted in your text box, press the quotation marks above.
Anywayssss! YES BULLDOGS! They are amazinggggg! So big, chubby, and cuddly. What’s your favorite dog bre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Totally!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Hello there!!
All the questions I was going to ask were already asked so….I only have one. What are your opinions on reptiles? I like them, but many other people might not.
You like HTTYD? I love that one too!! What’s your favorite dragon? Which species would you rather ride?
The Chosen is such a good show! I’ve seen all but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*”His appearance here” meaning in the RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone Yeah, let’s do that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/CT-9904
The character himself. Note that his appearance here most closely resembles him under the Republic.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“Do you know of any place I might find a weapon?” Serin asked.
“I mean if you wanted to go look for one, I’m sure we could find one… I don’t know that we really need one here and I have a knife if we do.” said the human called Layson.
“If you want a weapon, let’s g…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops! Forgot to respond to part of that XD
Thanks! I got the name Tauren from Tauren wells, he makes christian music.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Ok then!
BTW here’s the links I was talking about (I think I’ll have to put them on separate posts):
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Advanced_Recon_Commando
That’s what Watcher is.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yes! Fake it has a cool video
Listening to empty rn, It’s good!
Ikr? They fit them so well!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw! That drawing is amazing! I like the name Tauren, where did you get it from? I like using pencils, pen, and watercolor mostly.
Nice! I used to do watercolors.
Thanks! No, I’m gearing it more toward fantasy.
Cool!
Oh really? How do I get to the art forum? I would love that! (still trying to figure out how to maneuver a…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’s Come Home by Tauren wells
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
WELL YALL I DID IT….I finally made a playlist for NYX!! Why? Because I found a song I loved and was like “it don’t really fit a character but maybe Lyn???”
and then realized WAIT A MINUTE….
this song is perfect for Nyx…..
AND HE DOESN’T HAVE A PLAYLIST!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
IKR!
OH MY GOSH I AM LISTENING TO EMPTY NOOOOW OH MY WORD 😭 😭 ADOLPHUUUUUUSSSSSSS AHHHHHHHH MY HEART!!!
UGH I feel like this song also fits for Soren and Aramis….
But for Aramis he goes downhill and Soren turns around.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Awesome!! Can I explain my characters?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper WELLLLLL considering I keep DUMPING trauma onto one particular character in MY series I may not be the best to ask…
but I think it good. It doesn’t sound like too much to me. Especially not compared to what I’m doing to MY poor character…
I LOVE YOU NOVEMBER I PROMISE 😭
- Load More
