@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @felicity @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @keilah-h @theloonyone @loghtoverdarkness6 anyone on and wanna chat? (If I remember I made this post XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol I’m the same. My oc Kendrick is just some messy mash of all the worst parts of me made 10 times worse 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh in other news but sorta on a related point, so maybe it’ll help XD, I’m realizing while doing a seriously in depth character sheet how much of a mess Arabella is in the first book. Like the poor girl.
She’s based off of me and personal struggles (but obviously I wasn’t this bad XD) but uhh yea….she’s a mess….
One good thing to keep…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Writing a Character With Multiple Conditions in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh also….
Did u come up with that disease? It just sounds super cool XD XD I really like it
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! 💕💕💕 Aww, I’m glad!!! I want my books to be relatable, so I’m so glad I’m able to do that! 💖💖💖
They are! 😀
IKR!? Me too…😭💕
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP th…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
You are welcome! Yep, he makes some great music for sure. Thanks!
-
Light replied to the topic Forum For Pictures of our Charries!! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHH!!! Oh my goodness, those are exactly like I’d imagine them!!
November and Paxton are my favorites too XD <3<3Those are such cool pictures!! Love em
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, thank you!!! (Y’all have no idea how much all of your kind words mean to me…I’ve doubted my writing for so long, but I have so much confidence now, all thanks to everyone here on KP that has been so kind. 💖🥲 Y’all must be my biggest fans. 😂💖)
Aww, girl, I’m so glad that we can do that for you. And sister, your writing is sooo…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
RUEBEN!!!! RIKER!!!! AHHH ❤❤❤❤😭
Okay, I think that was one of my favorite chapters that you’ve posted. It was SOO SWEET!!! Ugh I love Riker so much, and Rueben.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Gasp! I need the boys to get reunited so November can meet them all in the castle.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 UGH MY HEAAAAART REUBEEEEEEEN!!!!! THE BABY!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*sobs* *hides under covers*
…okay not really but I felt like doing that…
POOR REUBEN & RIKER!!! (AND WOLFIE) (sorry, I’m not going to reference him as ‘Wolfgang’…cause I’ve read a different character with that name and I think of that character otherwise)I honestly don’t think I could pick a favorite of your characters if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww I loved that! 😭😭😭 So good and so relatable!! Like I feel for the boys and Riker sooo much 😥 (Your writing is sooo gooood)
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Milo
Milo glanced back at Aurivis as he followed Feather into the castle. Once inside he spoke to them, “She said to follow the sound of the wind.” Milo paused and listened to it for a moment. It was loud and easy to hear, but he couldn’t quite tell what direction it was coming from. “Which might be a little hard,” he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Hey, uh,” said Milo suddenly, “I think my friend needs help. She’s inside.”
“You came with friends?” Feather asked.
Milo nodded. “Two.” (right loony? There were two?)
“Then we should find them.” Feather opened the door to the castle. “Aurivis, I’m not sure how you’re going to manage to fit, so…It’d…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 8 months ago -
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cammie
Cammie huffed as she ran around another corner, Elissa right at her heels. “Here!” One of the others with them (I don’t remember who was with them) called, opening a door. They all rushed in and slammed it behind them. Cammie could hear the wind beating against it, each time the door budging a little more. She lifted…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Good idea!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay…okay…so….Part 4 is taking a very different turn than I first planned…why Leo didn’t get the medicine will probably be explained in Part 5, not Part 4…sorry bout that…Part 4 is taking a very different turn than I first thought. 😅 But Part 5 at the latest, I promise! 😁💖
No worries! XD
That moment when you think you know what…[Read more]
- Load More
