@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I just tried to tag you @Corvina XDXD
XDXD
Oh, ok! I didn’t know they were all in the same book! That’s cool. What’s the idea with Mathew and Lyla? That’s so sad he’s getting bullied because of that! Is there a particular moment that made people notice/give a reason to bully him?
Yeah! Lol I actually just came up with t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Allen
“No glass weapons?” Serin asked. “Interesting.”
Glass weapons?
That made no sense.
“Pardon me, but….” Allen began as she found some suitable bladed weaponry. “Wouldn’t a glass weapon…..break? Quite easily, I might add?”
Crosshair…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure, we can chat? What do you wanna talk about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@euodia-vision Cool. I love reptiles, if I didn’t mention that already…. Bearded dragons are cool!
Oooh, Stormcutters. Those are a cool species of dragon. And who doesn’t love the Nightlights?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c All righty! I’ll hopefully have that drawing finished by next Monday so I can show you all.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YALL I JUST FOUND A PLUMB SONG CALLED A REAL LIFE FAIRYTALE
🤯
THIS SONG IS ARA AND NOVEMBER TO A T!!!!! Y’all it even mentions about like a cave in and stuff and if y’all have read one scene in my WIP november is hurt during a “cave” in thing, and…yall it’s just….SO PERFECT
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m listening to music and putting them into playlists.
I just realized Plumb’s song I Want You Here goes in Corvina’s Playlist for her grief over her brother 😭 😭 MY HEART
Okay cool! Aww poor Corvina!! I’ll have to listen to that.
Thanks so much!! Knowing that someone is praying for you is also super encouraging! …
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
I have to go now. We need to leave for our choir rehearsal. (Actually more of a class, but that doesn’t matter, lol)
Nice talking to you!! Talk to y’all later! 🙂 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh. Best happy scene. Idk. XD
I know that farther along in my WIP there are going to be more happy scenes. (Like the end of the trilogy. AGH!! I’m so excited!! I wish I could talk about it but it would spoil a lot. XD)
I won’t share my best sad scene here. I think I posted it on some other topic… I just can’t remembe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Sounds really nice! The snow is super ugly half melted here XD
Have you been writing anything?
Oh, ok! I didn’t know they were all in the same book! That’s cool. What’s the idea with Mathew and Lyla? That’s so sad he’s getting bullied because of that! Is there a particular moment that made people notice/give a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @felicity
Okay I’m back! I was helping my brother with something.
I get that. I’ve noticed that school is taking longer for me so that takes up time to write. Plus, for about half of the week, we have things to do in the afternoons. I can’t normally write at night because in the evenings is really when our fam…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m going to write a random happy scene sometime today and share it.
Great idea! 😉
Here’s a scene from Refined that was fun to write. It’s a happy scene. 😁(btw, it’s told from Corie’s POV):
I pursed my lips. “This may be more serious than it seems.” I sat down on the bed and said so Brody couldn’t hear. “I’m worried.”
H…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oops I just tried to tag you @Corvina XDXD
Wait… does something happen to her brother?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok! No more sadness XD
GIRL I RELATE TO THAT ON SO MANY LEVELS!!
Like serious, I’m just the same. Some of my best writing is sad XD. Imo, happy scenes are harder to wright well than sad scenes. They have to have a proper build up over the whole story in order to be meaningful. You have to understand why it is so…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I am a hugger!
hello friends! @mineralizedwritings @felicity @esther-c
@lightoverdarkness6 I’m listening to music and putting them into playlists.
I just realized Plumb’s song I Want You Here goes in Corvina’s Playlist for her grief over her brother 😭 😭 MY HEART
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!!
@princesa and @gwyndalf-the-wise
Sorry I didn’t RP yesterday! 🙁 I should be able to do so this evening, but we’ll see. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Haha, yeah, group hug!! Okay, no more sadness allowed. I’m going to write a random happy scene sometime today and share it.
Min, your welcome!! Oh okay!! Hold on just one second.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Pretty good!! Thanks for asking! 🙂
I haven’t been writing as much lately, trying to get back in the groove, if you know what I mean.
I get that. I’ve noticed that school is taking longer for me so that takes up time to write. Plus, for about half of the week, we have things to do in the afternoons. I can’t normally write…[Read more]
- Load More
