@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m sobbing in the back of the car rn. If my grandparents look back here they’re going to think something is wrong.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow!!! That was a sad scene. But a great one! Awesome how you made his redemption arc so complete!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12
Finally!! The next chapter! I plan to finish the book by the end of the month, so I’ll be trying to crank out the last chapters in the next few days.
This chapter revealed to me a side of Ami that I didn’t know existed! And I love it!! In this chapter, not much hap…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ah, cool! I like to write….let’s see…..Lots of fanfiction. Also a few short fantasy stories involving dinosaurs, a slightly dystopian sci-fi, and a fantasy story set in the real world about the animals of the Everglades. (Those last two I haven’t started writing yet, but have partially plotted.)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I legit feel just a twinge of anxiety….
plz not the babies….
plz not Reuben….
plz….. *hugs my Reuben* I think I will cry if it is Reuben….or one of the brothers….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @sarafini @lightoverdarkness6 Not tryna be pushy or anything, but I was waiting for one or more of you to react before I continue with my character’s backstory. Anyone gonna do that? if not I’ll write the next one.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I meant to RP for November and Ara 🤦🏻♀️ and forgot 😂
Arabella
Ara smiled at Talia as the group walked away, though she couldn’t help the slight anxiety rising in her chest.
Was this the right decision?
Or was she inevitably ruining these people’s lives?
She sucked in a breath, closing her eyes.
No…she had to trust. Had t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sentient animals? I have a lot of those. Ordinary animals? A couple of them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Thanks! What do you like to write?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
a secret….we haven’t been told. I was kinda kidding about the freaking out over the death but now I am GENUINELY SCARED…..
*hugs all my (your XD) babies tight*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WHO IS DYING 😭 WAIT DO I WANT TO KNOW?!?!
@lightoverdarkness6 oooh!!! Luv this ship! So they meet in the second series. As of rn im thinking it’s about 2 years or so after the events of the first series. Corvina is still struggling with her redemption and past when she meets a rogue-ish blonde thief, who immediately gets on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Hello!!!
Can I just say I love your name? One of my characters is named Jaina (different spelling but I assume same pronunciation).
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi there!! 🙂 Haha, yeah, everyone tapered on out.
And Light, you’re very welcome, but basically everything I said was very much God-led…basically none of that was me. 💕💕💕 But you are still very welcome for the encouragement. 😁💕
Well, God inspired you to say that, which in turn, inspired me and made me feel loved, so yes, I tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh, yes, charries! Let’s talk about that!
Here’s a question for you. How many sentient species/races/whatever you call them inhabit your universe?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW!!! He’s so sweet ugh <3<3
Hmmm…OH! I was wondering when Corvina meets Arthur. Like, how they meet.
I’m about to be washing the dishes, so I’ll be on and off.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 THAT IS NOVEMBER AHHHHHH
@keilah-h hmmmm I always wanna talk about charries/WIPs lol! Any ideas for questions we can exchange about stuff gals? Worldbuilding, characters, plot, etc?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic What is a good character ☠️ Death ☠️ in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity I think ur fine and that doesn’t really even count as a character “death” except for in the one part where ur readers think it is just like the MC. It’s more like a “Whiff of Death” (something I learned about in save the cat)
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!! Don’t you just love it when you find a song for a character that is SO PERFECT!? I love that too haha. Oh, speaking of songs, I found one that reminded me of November!! It might work with Paxton too, or your others, but November and Pax are my favorites of yours XD.
It reminded me of your charries…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 ur good! Luv ur RPs btw. @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76
Corvina
Corvina leaned against the doorframe of the armory, eyes ticking from person to person as they perused the room for their own weapons.
She studied a row of daggers hanging nearest the door, running a forefinger over it before crossing her arms…[Read more]
- Load More
