@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
.
I will totally be praying for you!!
Don’t forget that God is with you always. He will never leave you or forsake you. I know this is something you probably already know but remember that He is always in control. Everything that is happening to you right now, He knows. Nothing happens in this whole universe without H…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
Agh! This is the third time I’ve had to write this. Hopefully it works. 🤞
I’m glad you enjoyed it!!
Haha, Ami. It’s a bit obvious that you’re a little more than friends XDXD!
Lol! Ikr?!
I liked it! I feel like it’s important in fast paced stories to have some down moments to let the charries be teenag…
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello, hello!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Jayna! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I dabble in all kinds of genres when it comes to my writing. My WIP is ya dystopian, but I have a put-aside-for-very-long-time fantasy duology and ideas for a contemporary n…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Of course!!! =)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, I’ll go read that sometime.
Yeah, It’s not that bad thankfully. Thanks for the support! Love you all too! <3<3
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a f…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll be praying for you and your family! Stay safe and remember that God will take care of you. Love you and all of us here on KP are here for you!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I know you didn’t tag me, but I’ll definitely be praying for you, sister! I don’t entirely understand your situation, but please know that I’ll be here if you need it or want it. Love you, girl! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Psalms 121
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, who made…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, so sorry!! I’ll try to get one in today. If I don’t, then you can go ahead and write the next part. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry girl!! I will DEFINITELY be praying!!! I know that must be scary. I’m so glad that you told us so that we can help. If you ever need anything, just a listening ear or a friend, all of us here on KP would love to help ❤❤❤
“Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I just realized that I never responded to you yesterday 🤦. Sorry! The Dietrich scene got me 😭😭😂
You’re very welcome!!! 💕💕💕 Poor Matthew. 😭💕 But oh, I feel you about putting charries through so much…just look at Riker and The Boys…😭🥲😅😂💕
💖💖 Yeah…well, at least no one can tell which of our babies are our favorites …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay girl!! You do whatever you need to do 🙂 Yeah, I get that. I’ve been thinking about pulling Matthew and Lyla and entering Dylan and Asher or maybe Iris, bc they aren’t nearly as developed. Ooh, future versions of some of your charries?? Sounds awesome :D!!! Can’t wait to see who they are!
im thinking when…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Now you’re scaring me. XD
XDXD Godly can be pretty scary XD
IKR!?!?!?!?!?!? 😭💕😭
YES!!! 😭😭💕💕
You always seem to be able to figure out what I’m planning, lol. 😂😂😂
Lol, actually, my thought process looked a bit like this:Â
” alt=”” />

XDXD trying to make sure that it wasn’t going to be one of my favorites XDXD. It was only a wild…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I hate that so much! Idk what ur going thru but I hope it works out….
I would say if it’s a dangerous situation or it does become physically dangerous PLEASE get some help or something. Again idk what’s going on but…just…yea. We love u min!
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @loopylin
Hello yall, I kinda need some help 😅
So I’m going to try to not share too much here, but let’s just say family life isn’t the greatest. It’s not like really really bad, but I’m kinda scared that it could get worse, and I won’t do the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin ARGH ITS SO ANNOYING WITH THAT HAPPENS 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ugh hate it when that happens! XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
NOOOOO YOU KILLED HIM!!! 😭😭😭 I was just starting to like Dietrich! But this is so good, and I can tell his arc is going to be amazing 😥 but that doesn’t stop me from being sad about it XD Taat was super sweet how he said ‘it’s what brothers do’. AHHHH so good so sad and so sweet all at once.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin sure! Tho we may want to wait and make sure @freedomwriter76 is for sure pulling her charries.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
U got this!!
- Load More
