@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
If you want, I can send in Teilo and Evander in their direction, or plunk two new (girl) characters in there. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Fine with me–none of my characters are in your groups, so it should be good.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @esther-c
so i rlly don’t know what to do/how to do it….but I really don’t want to have to go thru the confusion/writing of having my characters being shocked and stuff over age changes and separations of different characters since…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwiter76 Ok, good to know! (Even though I probably won’t be RPing in the group they’re in.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, such a great family!!
And I also was thinking how Adolphus and Henry are literally just like Crosshair and Jareth….
Ahhh redeemed characters with kids are so awesome!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok ok…. *calms self  XD
UGH BUT HIS KIDS ARE LEGIT SO CUTE AND HE IS SUCH A SWEET DADDY!! I can just imagine the kids with their uncles if they’ve ever met or meet them 😭 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOB 😭 😭 OH MY STINKING GOOOOOOOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE!!
UGH THE THOUGHT OF U KNOW WHO’S DEATH…. AHHHHHHHH MY HEART!!! UGH HE IS SUCH A GOOD FATHER AND HIS KIDS!!! AND STEFFI MADE SUCH A CHANGE!!!! I WANT TBEM ALL TO BE HAPPY!!! I AM GLAD THEY WILL BE BUT DIETRICH AHHHH AT LEAST HE IS IN HEA…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty!! Here we go!
1. Favorite Bible character?
Queen Esther, of course. 😉 Besides the face that she has an epic name, I love reading her story because she trusted God so much and let Him use her in miraculous ways!
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which country would it be? And why?
I wish I could tour Europe,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW THOSE KIDS ARE SO CUTE!!!
I mean, you’ve got good-looking adults, but those little boys….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Allen
“Not really. I mean, yes, glass blades break easier than metal, but they also have the capability to be much lighter and sharper. They were great for people who relied more on their stealth and speed than on their strength. I remember reading about a time when there were a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Wrong tag, oops.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna I live in Florida. Down here we get a lot of new coverage about invasive pythons. They eat native wildlife, but recently we found their eggs are being eaten by bobcats. So the animals are learning how to survive with a new predator in town…….
My dad had an idea of a story where a python queen is terrorizing the animals of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 At least he went to heaven. At least THAT part is hopeful!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
I know!! XD
Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
Of course!! Y’all have been a huge help! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @elishvet-pidyon All righty! Just going to wait until you do it. If not I’ll have it written by tomorrow (hopefully)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
1. Snakes are not cool. They’re vaguely interesting as long as I know they’re there, but a snake sneaking up on me is the opposite of cool.
😫
Lol I’m kidding. Not everyone has to like snakes XD
2. Alec Perry in Preacher on the Run was one of my favorite characters to write. He sort of wrote himself. If you love rough-edged lone…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
<333
-
Light replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank girl!! That means a lot to me. God bless you too, and thanks for the bible verses, those are great ones.
You’re so welcome! I’m so glad. Love you girl ❤❤❤
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
So exciting! Wow, those are going to be some beefy 7 chapter XDXD That’s a lot of words to cram into the end! And yeah, it doesn’t have to be novel length. Thanks for sharing it with us, we’re happy to be with you on this journey!!
- Load More
