@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks so much! <3<3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I love doing co-ops but were in the progress of moving cross country so we cant do any at the time. My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now ) Its about a teen girl named Shauna and the scientist and government launched another moon into space to bring more power to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! <3 It was really fun to make.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
This RP will probably be short cuz I have to leave somewhere soon. 🙂
And can you remind me who’s joining up with my charries?
Skyler
Sky peeked around Destry, trying to see the group. They didn’t look dangerous at all. Destry’s posture relaxed.
Before Des could stop her, Sky marched forward and introduced herself. “Hi!”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@felicity @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @whalekeeper @sarafini @charityanne @landric @elizabeth-hearten @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6
I’m so sorry everyone!! I totally forgot about this yesterday!! 😭 😭
I need to set a reminder for myself. 😅
The Monday group can go ahead and RP this Monday if they’d like.
Again, so sor…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! It looks really good! <3
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronical22 @esther-c @any-one-else-who-cares
Okay, I finally made a moodboard for Iris!! Hope y’all like it! Oh, and the picture of little Iris and Asher was SOO perfect for them!! Like, it’s so precious and looks exactly like I imagine them when they were that little…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome, Allison!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!!
I like to say my writing is all over the place! My WIP is dystopian ya, but I have ideas (almost all not written) for a contemporary novel, his-fic novel, a fantasy duology, and 2-5 biblical fiction works. X…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you for the welcome and the questions! First off, yes snakes are cool and beautiful but i dont like to hold them at all. I like to play video games like “Portal”, “Halo” and many others. Minecraft is also pretty fun! I love to write about my charterers best friend, shes so happy and nice and talkative and interesting to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alrighty! Sounds good!
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Am I supposed to RP next?? I can’t remember. XD
Sorry I haven’t RPed yet!! I will do it today. I promise! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello and welcome! Super cool you’ve been homeschooled and like it, I was homeschooled until grade 2. Also great to meet a fellow dystopian writer!!
I’m mineralizedwritings around here, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy things. I dabble in animation from time to time too.
A couple questions as is customary here on kp:
1.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl! Appreciate it a lot!! 💕💕💕
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Y’know it’s am important thing to consider. I have not had many interactions with well… many people at all in my life. I have a hard time writing girls because I haven’t known many personally (my sister has always been my closest friend, other than that I’ve had some shallow chit chat friendships but nothing really significant) I…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’m Allison and I love to write dystopian and mystery novels that are full of description and life-like characters, which can be a little challenging sometimes. I have been homeschooled since kindergarten and I love it! I am so excited to join Kingdom Pen, I think it’s awesome to find a Christian based writing group. Besides writing I love…[Read more]
-
Allison changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww It’s Steffie all grown up! Oh she has Polio 😢? I just had an image pop into my head of when she’s little and finds out when Dietrich dies 😭💔
Oh, I love Jason’s middle name! He sounds so sweet ❤.
AWWW Adoulphus and his babies!!!! And RIKER!!! And his babies ❤❤❤
Also! I’ve been thinking about adding Dylan and Asher to the…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cammie
Cammie backed up from the shaking door, bumping into Elissa. (loopy, which of your characters were with them?) “Ow,” Elissa hissed. Cammie could hear her shuffling around, but couldn’t see a thing in the dark. Elissa gasped. “The wall… it’s right here.” Cammie listened to her stumble along the wall, running into her…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok I think that’s what I’m going to do. I hope u don’t mind @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h (Allen was in Corvina’s group) @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
that should be everyone it will affect.
Ok so just for info nothing has changed with my charries except they’ve “blipped” outta the castle for a bit of time so just a bit…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76
If you want, I can send in Teilo and Evander in their direction, or plunk two new (girl) characters in there. - Load More
