@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I love all the Anne books that its so hard to decide which one is my favorite! Each one is so amazing and so full of description and life like characters and each character feels like a friend when your reading them. I’m re-reading the whole series again and i’m on the last one “Rilla of Ingleside”. Usually I don’t cry ever during books,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u still on? Ik my RP took a while XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! @princesachronicle you said you were going to go after Esther, right?
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Okay then… XD I have characters without a group in the castle but I reeeeally wanna write this one so I’m gonna add her to this group. …I may or may not add Teilo and Evander later (unless y’all think the group’s too big)…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure!! @gwyndalf-the-wise YALL THIS IS SOOOOO LONG BUT MY BOYS RAN AWAY WITH IT AND I LUV WRITING THEM TOGETHER THIS WAS SO KUCH FUN!
Grimm
“November. November…”
The ginger rolled over with a tired groan, eyes blinking blearily. He tilted his head, moaning with sleep.
“Wh-at?” He blinked again, stretching some. Then, with a ga…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SAME!!!! ALSO!! Grimm knows ASL!! (His sister was deaf 😭) and so we’re other children and people he knew
and Riker has never met Grimm…
OR PAXTON!!! Ahhhh!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Hey!
Glad it’s the weekend too! Wooo Riker!!! 🥰🥰
Well not sure if being told I’m your dad not your friend put me in the greatest mood 😅 so yeah… at least my heart isn’t beating hard anymore XD Just idk… releived because it’s just one more sign I need to worry about myself and stop trying to fix stuff, but mixed emotions…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I like listening to pretty much every type of music. Favorite books are Anne of green gables and Harry Potter, but there always changing because I read so much! My dream career is to be a mom of 8. I think it would be so much fun to have a full house of kids and a huge family! Thanks again!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 soooo as usual (of course it’s up to u, u might be tired of me and my charries XD) but I luv putting my babies with ur characters XD (Paxton and November) and Grimm shall be with them.
so if ur good with it, which group do u think/would like them to meet?
as for my other two groups, anyone else who would like to m…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c u can probably go ahead and have them react to my charries disappearing 😂
so for everyone’s notice, I think I’m gonna split the groups like this-
Ara with Luna
Lyn and Nyx (MA DUO and he is all better obviously and back to his feisty self)
and MY BOYS TOGETHER!!!!! (Minus Nyx. I think I’m done for now with the Nyx and G…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m…doing a lot better than this morning, honestly 😅. This morning was rough, but we got together and read scriptures and prayed as a family, and it’s been a lot better :). Thank you for asking ❤️❤️! How are you?
Oh my gosh, I read some of that book online one time…it is so sad but good😭😭😭 Haha, I’m re-reading a book too!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks girl!! Appreciate it a lot, I’ll need to come back this forum and go find all the verses suggested. <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh I’ve heard of that book! I think it might be a common public school read. We read ‘night’ in English (grade 8 I think) it was really sad, but really gives you a feel of the place. It was about life at a concentration camp, following one mc and his dad.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
😁😁😁
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Haha, that’s okay! I was doing things yesterday so I don’t know if I would’ve been able to RP anyway lol.
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Yes, I loved making it. 🙂
Hi! Oh cool! Poetry and songs lyrics sound awesome! I’d love to read some!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!! Right?! It’s so perfect!
Aww thank you!! Yes she is haha. She is 16 years old ;).
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the questions! I have written and preformed in many of my own plays and just did a professional play in a real theater, it was “James and the giant peach” I was just part of the ensemble but it was really fun My book is called “One moon is enough” (I know it sounds cheesy but its the only name I got for it now and I migh…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I love all the mooses! We very rareley get mooses in our yard and I love them!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
