@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini Totally fine!
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 I SHOULD have a chapter done today.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 That’s cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the time, I will for sure read it!! 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Ok…
So… when I write my stories or books, I imagine them as movies. Complete with music and different camera angles. 😂 😂 (Now, I couldn’t hum the music or anything. It’s just there. Lol)
So is anyo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Lemme know when you have the time to draw one of my charries! He’s not in my WIP, but he is my cinnamon roll!!! <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Your WIP sounds really interesting!!
Laura Ingalls Wilder! That’s awesome! I still have yet to read Little House on the Prairie. 🤦🏻♀️ XD
The Anne series is soooo good!! My favorite is Rilla of Ingleside and Anne of Avonlea (Or Anne of the Island. I can’t remember which one. XD)
Harry Potter is really good too!! Have you watched the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Alright! I’ll probably do that tomorrow.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Oh ok! 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Oof, so sorry! I haven’t had much time to read it, but I’ve got some now. I’ll go find it!
-
Light replied to the topic Hello mates! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow, am I late XD. So sorry! Well, I guess better late than never.
Hello! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a Christian, Homeschooled teen girl who loves drawing my characters, exploring the great outdoors, playing piano, ranting about books and movies, writing, Middle Earth and anything from Tolkien, and our Savior,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ahhh RIKER!!! He is SO PRECIOUS ❤❤❤❤❤!! Ugh those little hungry kids 💔😭💔😭 Ugh that is such a sweet scene ❤❤❤ I love it!!
Aww, I’m sorry this morning was rough, but I’m glad you’re doing better now!!! ❤️❤️❤️ You’re very welcome!!! 😁💕 And I’m doing pretty well. I’m doing better than I was a week or so ago…just trying to take…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper GASP WHAT I COINCIDENCE!!
So do I… 😏 XD XD!!! Of course U can draw him!!! Ah there should be enough references on KP…but if u need more I can give u description/pictures.
and if u want a creature to draw, u can draw Nyx!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
And I didn’t mean that ‘i can edit it out later’ would be an excuse to write whatever XD
You probably knew that wasn’t what I meant but I felt like clarifying lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yay! Glad that helped! I wasn’t sure 😂 And yeah, I think all moral things with books are on somewhat of a see-saw. You put something in, question it, maybe even leave it and then edit it out later. I mean I think our standards change depending on how we are doing in life, so it’s going to change sometimes too. We try to get it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that is really great advice! Honestly that really helps me, you have no idea. I was kinda afraid Id be like…idk…
Not zeroed out 😂 but hearing that you’re struggling with it too made me feel better lol!
But those ideas are wonderful and really make me see things in perspective!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting issue…
I’ve had a similar thing lately, my fourth book is quite dark, I think I nearly took it too far 😅 I’m usually the super sensitive person, but when it comes to things I’ve even remotely experienced, I feel full liberty to take it all the way. It makes me feel seen, but I tend to forget that even if I’m fine…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I also luv Reubeeeeen!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, they are super cool!
I love the moslings!
Get it…
goose, geese, gosling
moose, meese, mosling…
it makes sense, right? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, I’m sorry you’re not in the best mood. I’m praying for you still! 💕🙏🏻
<3<3<3
Yeah, I know about mixed emotions. I’ve felt those a lot. And I think everyone has felt that urge to fix everything, so you’re not alone. 💕🙏🏻💕
Thanks girl!! : )
A speedpaint!? That’s EPIC!!! That’s so cool!!! (And I don’t know if I’ve sa…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aww Riker!!! So sweet 😭 those poor children!!!
agh…
btw, is anyone on? I’ve been getting really inspired about my second book in my series recently (even tho I’m not currently “working” on it XD)
but tonight I started worrying that it’s getting a bit too dark, without enough light. I really need to make sure/want to make sure I…[Read more]
- Load More
