@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I don’t really watch TV so I don’t have a favorite show :). I like reptiles reptiles and I only like holding some of them. Favorite fantasy animal? That’s a hard one. It would probably have to be anything from Harry Potter. I have written a fan fiction before and I think its so much fun to make the story go on and on!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Beth.” explained the one who’d been eyeing them. “And this is my brother, Simon.” She still looked wary, but had relaxed a bit.
Simon–the injured one–tried to smile, but it came out as more of a grimace.
“How was he hurt?” Feather asked.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It’ll probably be more like tomorrow by the time I get it. I have to move the scenes I’m thinking of from my iPad to my computer.
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther
Ive only seen 4 out of the many harry potter movies and I honestly think the books are so much better! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princeaschronicle22 Yeah, for some reason it’s hard to describe him–like his colors, his hairstyle and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Feather
“Who are you?” one of them asked.
One was supporting another. What’d happened?
Feather gestured to herself, then to her husband. “My name’s Feather, and that’s Crosshair. I’m assuming you already know Milo. What are your names?”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Whoops did I say five? I think there was four, sorry….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Awesome!
Hopefully I’ll get my drawing done by tomorrow so I can post it–because I’ have no idea how to describe the character that’ll be coming with me.
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!!
That works!
Will you be RPing with the group on Mondays or Fridays? (Both are at 3:30-4pm ET)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Yep! It’s kinda silly…..But it was really fun making it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I just RPed yesterday for our group (you, me, and Gwyndalf). I had it stop to where Skyler was introducing herself to someone. You or @gwyndalf-the-wise can pick it up from there.
In our group with @godlyfantasy12 you can go ahead and RP if you want. 🙂 I don’t have time right now. But if you don’t, I can tomorrow. 🙂
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello dear. I just saw this and wanted to tell you that I am praying for you in all that you are going through. Here are some of my favorite verses that I hope will be a blessing.
Matthew 11:28-30 “Come unto me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
I’m not the only one! 😂
But I did use my iPad to make a movie trailer for me and my brtoher’s Lego stories!
Sounds cool!!
Yes. Sometimes it’s hard to show the light when you have to write dark things. I sort of struggle with this. I struggle more with incorporating my theme, which is: trust…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Wait you like Halo??? My brother loves that game……
He collects Halo-themed Lego sets. Well, technically not Legos, per se, but building bricks that are just like Legos.
I also like Minecraft–I’m probably going to work on my farmhouse world in a couple minutes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@acancello Hello there! Ok, since you’re new I’ll ask some questions:
- Favorite TV show/movie? Mine are sorta obscure ones……
- Opinions on reptiles? Cool? Not cool? Some of them are cute and some not?
- Favorite fantasy animal?
- Ever written a fan fiction?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*If I have time.*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Crosshair
They froze.
Not of their own accord.
Crosshair growled. What was this, a world-controller’s bad idea of a joke? [nobody’s going to get that reference, it’s from the fanfic I pulled these characters from]
“Cammie?” Milo shouted through the door.
“Milo?” came the reply.
“We can’t open the door. It’s like…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Yep! My brother helped a bit too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@ava-blue Oooh, I like those! Y’know, years ago I had an idea for an animal called a sea tiger. It was half sabertoothed cat and half dolphin/whale. Maybe they hunt the mermooses?? That’d be a cool fantasy “documentary” idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww that scene! So cute!!
@godlyfantasy12 I get you. I sometimes do that too. Usually, for me, I just abandon the idea, then go back and look at it at a later time. Then I can weed out what doesn’t seem good for me, my characters, or my “readers” (saying that because the last time that happened, I was brainstorming a fan…[Read more]
- Load More
