@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
You’re welcome! <3<3
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
Okay! Ooh awesome! I wish you good luck 😄
Ok, so I know I just said that I can’t chat atm, but one quick question. (Lol) Are they watching the Bengals vs. Chiefs ga…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost 5 years. Yes, I think you could! You should try it sometime :). I bet you’d do awesome!
Aw, thanks!! 🙂 <3
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
I’d love to, but I can’t cuz I’m about to write. I’ve got four chapters left to write and I want to finish by the end of the month. 😄
I’m just talking with…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@sarafini @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 Hiya!!!! What y’all wanna chat about?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lifes pretty good! I’m just talking with y’all on KP while my family watches a football game. How about you?
Heyoo!! Wanna join our chat?
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for… 8 years now, I think, but I don’t think I could compose my own music. (Ok… maybe I could if I tried. XD)
Wow!! I’ve been playing for almost…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
November
Grimm headed for the door, turning the knob. But before it ever fully opened, a shadow appeared and a voice called through the shadows;
“Whoever’s in there: come out with hands up!”
Grimm tensed, a fist at his side. He reached for the metal claws hanging on his belt.
November felt as Paxton’s fingers gripped…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
That sounds sooo cool!! I’ve played piano for……[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 8 months ago
I loved it!! Great job :). Oh poor Jessica!! She broke her leg before the play 😢!? Are you going to write another short story continuing it? Or does your book continue it? I like Penny! She seems like a really good friend.
Okay, now for a couple of critiques. When her brother tells her that he was the one that scribbled on her jewelry…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok, cool!!
We’ve watched all of them. I can’t remember if the books or the movies were better cuz I read the books like a year ago. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ah sorry! I was holding my baby sister. I’m on now, for a few minutes, anyway. Oooh, that does sound like a hard scene. Good luck!
You’re so welcome!! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I luv the bangs in this picture btw, also as of rn he has Heterochromia (a brown/golden eye and an emerald green eye)and here’s a pic of a real fennec fox)
he has three tails tho
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Here’s Nyx

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper just saw this sorry!
I’ll send 2 pics for Nyx.
as for Pax he does have white hair, blue eyes, and a teddy named hope.
He loves to paint (he paints on himself sometimes as it’s become a coping mechanism) and is very creative, and his biggest fear is being alone again I think.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx for all the advice y’all!! @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @oreille21 @felicity @godlyfantasy12
Anyone want to read some old writing? XD
I started writing like last july I believe, so by old I don’t mean ancient 😂 That being said, the story was a lot…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Sounds good. I’ll try to RP as my characters before then 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
OMG!! Girl, I do that every. Single. Scene. I. Write. XDXD I love doing it too! And, I actually have been thinking about different themes for different scenes!! I play piano, and I’m learning how to compose my own music!!! I’ll have to share some once I compose it and play it!!
Yes, I totally get…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this looks fun! I totally get burnout lol. I had a character art post in the art forum for awhile I had to stop because I got too overwhelmed XDXD I might pop back here in a bit.
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cammie
The door flew open and a blast of air pushed them out of the small room. Cammie glanced up and saw Milo along with two strangers. Behind her, she could hear Beth talking, but Cammie focused on her friend. She stepped forward and threw her arms around Milo in a hug. “Hi,” she murmured.
“Hi,” he answered, “Are you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer pls? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
