@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ikr! 😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
The ones about movie characters are…nice?
but I’d prefer if there were ones about characters types/tropes!
Like the ‘Insane’ character? How to write a character with autism, things we Uhh kinda actually need? XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I have read some but I can’t remember the names 😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
😳
ERMMM I haven’t read any KP articles in a HOT minute XD XD XD just tbh…. 😂 I’m mostly on the forum……
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH….Grimm…definitely going to have some feelings 😭
Grimm
Grimm stared at the little boy, cobalt eyes meeting the child’s green. The boy’s bright blonde hair reminded him all too much of…
He looked away, fingers tracing the golden chain looped around his belt. He could see November staring at him out the corner of his eyes,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thats a great question! I love guinea pigs so much! I have two boys named Tea and Crumpets :).But then I also love Westie dogs, I have one little one named Lucy. I’m hoping to get a peacock someday to:D.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
OOF!!
ok I enjoy Articles that deal with character development and plot!!
Ooh some articles on different ways to outline and writing/drafting styles would be SUPER COOL IMO!!!! Cuz there are so many fun and different styles people have!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!!!! Oooohhhhhh…I love the sound of it!!! 😍😍😍😊😊😊 You’ll do AMAZING, girl!!! I just know it! I believe in you!!! 💖✨💖✨💖
Thanks!! 💕💕💕 😁
Learning more about Adjectives and Adjective “forms” in Grammar, doing lots of Exponents in Algebra I (UGHHHHH!!! 😭😠), learning about the dynasties of Egypt in my Biblical Archaeology, learnin…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Ha, apparently “cinnamon roll” is not part of my author vocabulary. I do think I have some characters that my readers would define that way, but I’m trying to think what my equivalent term would be, and I’m drawing a blank. Hopefully that doesn’t say anything about the state of my character development skills!
Lol don’t worry abo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
That moodboard looks awesome!!!
Some of those quotes remind me of Ev!! (As you can see, I’ve just wrote a chapter from his POV. Lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone want another Fanfic??? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
RYOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I LUV HIMMMMMM!!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah! Poor guy will definatley need some processing time before he has to deal with Phervin XD XD
XDXDXDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Asher
I slowly opened my eyes at the loud noise that reverberated through the room, expecting to see the familiar cold stone floor and bars of the cell that I was imprisoned in.
There was indeed a stone floor, and it must’ve been freezing, but I did not feel a chill.What?
There was a jacket draped ov…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
It didn’t tag u right lol @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LEEEON!! RIKERRRR!! ADOLPHUS!!!! LEEEOOO!!!!! 😭
I need more about Adolphus and Wolfgang and leooooo
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwroter76 bruh!! That’s crazy!
November
November blinked at the young girl standing in front of him. The same little girl he’d met all those years ago, who now, was much older.
Then again…so was he.
He gave a lopsided smile. “Naja! Its good to see you…” Naja smiled big, eyes crinkling. “How old are you now?”
“12” She replied.
Novem…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @godlyfantasy12
Fine with me if they want to meet Ara and Luna!
Okay!!
Also that picture of Dylan? I am fanning myself because he looks good.
IKR?!? He is my super handsome broken baby ❤️❤️😂😭
I think he’ll get along with Namal pretty well
So excited!Yeah they probably will 😉! I can’t wait either!!
Also!! Dylan is going to be…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
I love it! The pictures you chose are really pretty and you laid it out well.
- Load More
