@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*blinks*
*dies laughing as well*
My bad! XD
@godlyfantasy12 can add in Luna if she wants and that can be who Fynn is talking too instead.😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c All right, cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
You might be able to. I have to go in a few minutes. Maybe when I do you could step in. Idk. Not sure what everyone else wants to do. 🤷🏻♀️
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with my characters going with Fynn and meeting Luna. =)
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*dies laughing*
…both of my characters in your group are non-human boys. XD I don’t think Fynn would find them very attractive…
XD It’s okay though, I’ll have them roll with it. I’m sure Derek has a snarky comeback somewhere… and Luca doesn’t understand flirting and will just…I dunno. He’ll do something. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wanna join so badly…..That might throw off everything though…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Neshe: Can I cheat and make it so that I can speak my mind, and Nele can’t?
Nele: I’m clearly the one who deserves to be heard!
XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I love that last one……
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c I’ll go after @lightoverdarkness6 she hasn’t gone yet
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I know, Jareth’s the best. He definitely takes after Feather more…..although he can imitate Crosshair’s glare pretty well, becoming simultaneously cute and terrifying.
I took forever coming up with his name, and then took another forever debating whether my brother would agree to it. He did.
In the storyline, Feather named him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I half-smile. “I have no idea. Looks like a library of some sort…”
I turn to the shelf closest to me and run my finger over the binding of the books. I suddenly gasp and yank a book from the shelf.
“The Endoxos Trilogy?!” I cry, flipping open the cover. But I soon slam it shut, noticing that it contains more than the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I know! So cool!! And she does find healing thankfully!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let’s try this again… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna LOL.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Ha, it’s the opposite for me. Sorry for confusing you @booksbyjayna!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
XDXDXD I definitely need to try that on Monday! XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Okay! So I’m going to be me and Lyla (I can put two in right??)
My Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Wearing a light green T shirt and black leggings.
Lyla’s Description: Light brown hair, greenish blue eyes. Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
(Jk.)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to the present tense club!
XD I started writing in present tense because I knew it was what I wanted for my book, It took awhile to stop saying ‘said’.
- Load More
