@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c AGH sorry I didn’t see the RP you did before the one with Fynn so I’m starting from that point @princesachronicle22
XD Yeah I’ll pretend Fynn was talking to Luna…
Derek
A group of people was standing near the windows in a almost observatory-like room. A human girl smiled and waved them over.
Luca immediately…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I only have four minutes left on my time so…probably not today. But hopefully some other time!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ok great! I won’t be on for much longer so I might not write a reply until tomorrow. But I’d like to at least read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Not trying to be pushy or anything, but did anyone see my last RP? it’s back there somewhere….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everybody I might have time for one RP soon, you guys want me to join?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, makes sense. I’m a debate person myself.
Howzer is fierce but just a bit insecure. He’s been mistreated before. Jaye cares about him, but many other dragons/humans didn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Ah ok.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
Would you rather take a trip in a hot air balloon during the sunrise, or go kayaking on a lake at sunset?
Matthew: Um…can I say neither?
Lyla: Nope!
Matthew: Uh, okay…whichever one you were on I guess.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, ok. Not a people person. Or a book person. Jaye might have something to say about that last part.
Oh, and about your other charrie and her weapon? She doesn’t actually have to threaten him with it or anything. But he’ll probably be like “Ohhh no, she looks like the kind that’d wanna attack me!”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great idea!!
Aww November <3<3!!! XDXD
I see… if I had a choice, I would go with the hot air balloon, that way I could stay as far away from other people as possible… so I can’t hurt them, and Kirrtes can make me without falling.
Aww poor Liren!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c BAHAHA ok I’ll RP as her and y’all can just pretend Fynn was flirting with her if you’d like XD @gwyneth-the-wise
Luna
Luna peeked her head around the corner, voices buzzing in her ear. A faint smile twitched at her lips, though she knew she should keep her optimism in check.
There wasn’t a huge chance it was her friend’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
He’s the scared of everything type? I have a charrie like that. His name’s Flame.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AWWWW PAXTON!!!! *sobs* …I love those three so much together.
XD and since you asked, although you can already tell, I’m on.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @grynwdalf-the-wise anyone on?
do y’all mind if Luna joins the group Fynn is in instead Princess?
also @freedomwriter76 I just remembered I gotta RP as ma boys XD… I’m kinda at a bit of a loss to what to RP for Grimm and November 😅
Paxton
A monster….
Paxton’s hands trembled as he bro…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
“Oh, Lyla, this is Lesli.”
“Hey!” I hug Lyla. “I know you from that crazy castle!”
“So, we’re exploring?” I say excitedly, rubbing my hands together. “That’s just my kind of thing.”
I know that was short! Sorry guys, It’s not that late over here and I need to get on with some schoolwork 😛
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c Ok then! I’ll do it if nobody minds.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I kinda want to see your character confront my dragon-man creature with that, lol….
If you read a previous RP, he isn’t too happy about the fact that he’s surrounded by humans/humanoids quite possibly with weapons, despite the fact that he’s seven feet tall on FOUR talons.
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay bye!!
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ahh Ikr!?! Math is awful XDXD
__________________________________
I suddenly appear in a room full of books.
Yes!! Books.
I walk over to a shelf, browsing the books.
“Uh hello?”
I turn to see Lyla, standing beside me.
I hug her. “Ly!! You’re here!”
She smiles. “Yep! This looks cool.”
I nod.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
- Load More
