@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
*cough* BABY BOY *cough*
sorry, sorry, I’m a sucker for boys….particularly baby boys….okay most any boys….
XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’ll wait till @esther-c can RP tomorrow 😊 but Luna is going to be thrilled to meet Mayvee (she’s going to think she’s very beautiful. A masterpiece from the Light One himself!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Thx!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
oh good question!
if it’s a large transition in location, I would put it in between chapters. then you dont have to say, “they arrived at the park” you would just start off the chapter with “Ami looked around at the park (describe lighting/colors)”
I recently realized how important lighting is in descriptions. I think I realized this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 XD ok! Hey can u just remind me of the ages and looks of ur charries again? Ik Serin and Mayvee (except ages sorta)
also is Laylil speaking to Luna?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I hope I got the right Charrie as Derek XD…he is the silver one in ur pic right?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise GOT IT RIGHT XD I love him XD XD!!! Also CRINGEY KID IS HILARIOUS XD XD and he reminds me of Corvina and Nyx, I think they’d get along, if they could get over just glaring at each other lol. Also thank u! Dolunay is like a full version of the name Luna, meaning the same thing in essence.
LunaÂ
Luna pondered the question gi…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Are Mayvee and your royal characters still in this group?
@godlyfantasy12 I don’t think I’ve ever told you this, but I love the name Dolunay @esther-c XD but it’s more fun that he doesn’t XD
Aaaand I’m gonna go ahead and apologize for Derek’s thoughts towards your characters. He’s very suspicious of people and judge-y and…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD Sorry for not correcting you earlier. I’ve been getting your RPs anyways cause I’ve subscribed to the Character Castle though, so don’t worry about that. I wondered if you were confused, but…eh, I overthinked it and so didn’t ask. My bad.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I’m on! I’m working on the RP for our group
Oh no! XD My CWW name has you confused with my KP name…Maybe it’s cause I have the same profile picture?
LUCA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? XDMy KP tag is Gwyndalf the Wise, not Gwyneth Wise like CWW.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Oof, wish I could help. XD
I’m really bad at writing transitions from descriptions to actions. Or thoughts to actions in writing format. (the Character Castle being the exception, but that’s not how you write transitions in books…) And I’m bad at writing descriptions anyways. This is actually one of the reasons I’m making my story a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c AHHHH!!
btw is Ev’s little brother still there? Along with Ami’s brothers? I haven’t heard from them so I wasn’t sure if they were still there (I might’ve missed something lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
OH YALL!!! The weirdest thing question: Most could’ve just been like
The Castle XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
AHHHHH WHY ISNT IT WORKING?!?! 😱😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ur tag didn’t work… @gwyneth-the-wise
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @gwyneth-the-wise @princesachronicle22 anyone on?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
I have an idea! So basically keep a journal with you (which I already do, but never use 😐) and whenever you’re sitting somewhere doing nothing describe the area around you. Just practice writing descriptions a lot. Maybe you can describe how you got there to practice transitions. So yeah! An idea😁👍
(I want to do this…
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
