@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 We seriously need to have an RP where all we do is put our charries thru embarrassing/fluff or whatever situations, or just stuff we REALLY want to write with other charries there lol.
for instance November getting flustered over Ara and ppl teasing him about it, and  his phobia of blood poor baby
OOH AND LEO IS AFRAID OF…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
GIRL!! That was so good. So sad too! I kinda liked how you held off until the end to show he wasn’t drinking water, kinda gave the scene a bit more punch 😬 I feel so bad for both of them 😥 what a difficult thing to figure out, I think your doing a great job of it though!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Cammie
Crosshair looked around at the group and asked, “Anyone else coming? I’m fine with doing it alone.”
“I think I’ll stay,” Milo told them quickly.
“I’ll stay too,” Cammie added.
“Ok, I guess I’ll go with you,” Elissa said, glancing at Crosshair. “Although,” she added, looking back to Cammie. “We never did find that…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I agree, and that’s Zuko and Azula for you, but I still think that Ozai is a great villain. Though he may not be able to be sympathized with, I think the plain big bad is underrated, though considered cheesy in a lot of writing, Ozai is the pure bad done right. I think that’s probably the biggest thing is doing the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I am in the Gryffindor house. Favorite time period? That’s such an amazing question and so hard because I have so many! #1- I love the 1970s! #2- Victorian times #3- Edwardian. I love the 70s because of the clothes and the style, I love bell bottoms and the bright colors on everything. Victorian times are because the cloths…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
LOL, Yes, Zuko is the best! We love him, and I want to give him a hug sometimes.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks! Ehhhhh… I’m bad at keeping track of those sort of things like time. I’d say that it took me about a week or two to figure out the basics at least, but your right, any conlang, just like any language is a constant work in progress.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic What makes a good Villain? in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Personally, I don’t think there’s any one thing that makes a good villain, if there was, then we would all do that one thing, then it wouldn’t be good anymore. Many try to suggest that a good villain is a complex villain, someone with struggles trying to enforce what they see as right. I do agree that this is indeed, one kind of villain that is a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi everybody! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Awwww, thanks for the welcome 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @freedomwriter76 !
Thanks for the greeting, it’s nice to meet you, and I can’t wait to talk more as well! God bless you too!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Oh, btw, the program is trying to turn it into English writing, so just ignore that part…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Bwahaha, it worked, I cheated the system!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Here, let’s try this. here’s the link, but a space where the h is, just copy, then delete the space.
h ttps://mote.com/m/fzfng5x
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hi @sarafini !
Thanks! I think anyone can make a language if they wanted to though, you just need to keep in my your purposes for making the language.
I’d love to work together on some of our WIPs! I’m big on cool and unusual sci-fi concepts.
As for your questions:
1. I am in fact homeschooled
2. Does speed cubing count?
3. …hmmmm, I feel…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question #1-What is the one thing you will NEVER do?
Shauna: I will absolutely never in a million years ever ever take a life from a human or an animal.
Jean: I will never ever (well maybe) tell Shauna’s second brother, Samuel, that I like him a lot!
Shauna: (grins)
Jean: I saw that Shauna! And you better not tell anyone! I mean…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Sorry, I’m trying to send you a recording, but it’s not working for some reason:(
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
I can’t see the post at all now grrrrrrrrrrr
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Grrr, why isn’t the link there???
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@everyone I have to get off now, but you can go on without me. I will be back on tomorrow, even though that’s not part of the allotted time.
- Load More
