@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Grimm
Grimm smiled at the familiar faces, offering a small wave. “Good to see some more familiar faces.”
“More?” Leo raised a brow.
“Ah a few others have arrived. Some new, some we’ve met.” Grimm ran a hand through Paxton’s hair. The boy was smiling, looking at the set of brothers. Wolfgang walked over, plopping down o…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76 XD what’s with the all caps?
Ohhhhh. I knew they did that, but the way you wrote about that part made me think that because the ring is gone is why Abelard believes Aaheidlaide (excuse my spelling of her name, I don’t remember how it’s spelled) is dead. So that’s why I was confused.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I did! I’ll RP in a bit because I’m currently watching a movie
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 u ever finish math?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
It was just a bit strange having them so much younger then my character
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 well Ik they are older now since they have families but when you first put them in the castle the very very first time Wolfgang was like… 18 or 19?? And then the other boys followed after?
u can have them a bit younger then that if you like? And Riker follow that? Up to u
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 if u want to! And Leo and them can be their 19 year old ages and stuff (like they were when pax first met them)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea I really don’t know what to do cuz I’m gonna keep imagining them as older…. XD
i would make my characters younger but then Luna and Paxton wouldn’t be here and they wouldn’t be as close as they are now.
i uhhh dunno how to make them recognize them XD. I guess we just ignore that and reintroduce? Idk lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww 😭 that is going to open the door to give some of Grimm and Pax’s backstory…
November
November’s brows furrowed, mouth opening slightly as he listened to Riker’s story.
He looked over at Eli. The little boy was smiling, happy to be beside his mother. Seemingly fine with the lot he’d been given in life.
November slowly no…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 nice! Ik they’re younger so idk how that would work, I guess it’s kinda impossible but I was kinda hoping they’d recognize each other….
it’s gonna be kinda strange having All my characters older then them… 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Jocelyn would totally join the food fight. Grimm would probably not want to waste food, and November would be like “But…Ara…” but be coerced into it XD
And Pax just be awkwardly there and maybe with Grimm, or join in if convinced maybe by Wolfgang or one of The Boys
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AHH I LIV THOSE!! The wrestling and pillow fights would be hilarious because November would be so out fo his comfort zone and Nyx would be like “YEAAAAA GET’EM!!!”
and Grimm would just be like *facepalm* but then “Alright…fine” *smirk* and join in XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise I love that XD I luv Derek
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YESS DO IT XD XD will Jakob still like Angelina 👀 and Riker Iris??
ALSO @keilah-h Jareth can be by himself if u like!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
GASP..
M-M-More Brothers…?!?! AHHHHHHH *passes out from fangirling* *wakes up* IS GIDEON THE ONLY JEW?!?! WHAT?!?! HOW DOES THAT WORK?!?!
AHHHHHHH
also time to RP!!
November
Startled a bit, November flushed, looking at Riker. “H-Hm? Oh, I’m fine. I just…I know it’s probably a bit hard…for…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What is the one thing you will NEVER do? And what is the one thing that you very much desire to do?
Derek: I’ll never answer this question because I desire to skip it. *smirks*
The Group: …
Teilo: …but you just did…
Derek: *SIGH*
I may come back with more answers to this…but that’s all I got for now.
I feel bad because…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHH RIKER WHYYYYY……
Poor guy.
Still have him in the character castle by the way?
Feel like he and Crosshair should have a conversation sometime……
Louisa’s last line was wayyy sweet! She sounds like an awesome character!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Jaye
“Is he yours?” asked one of the girls. “And…can you understand what he’s saying…I mean, growling?”
I nodded.
Another girl walked up to me.
“I don’t know your name,” she began, “but is this dragon yours?”
“Yes,” I replied. “Oh, and my name is Jaye.”
“I’m pleased to meet you. I am Orielle. Does your dragon have the ability to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
- Load More
