@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yea, Grimm would probably be good to help search for food, so he could go with Leo.
Paxton I think would stay with November.
Would Jonathan go with Leo or stay with Riker? And what about the other kids and Talia?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oooh this question!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Arabella: Oh that’s a hard one…
Jocelyn: I’d bring Nyx.
Arabella: I don’t think that’s…
Nyx: Doesn’t matter. We’d bring each other. Try and stop us. *glares*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure! Who do you want to have split?
@lightoverdarkness6 awwww!!! I’ll RP later btw 😊
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Writing a child with Autism? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
So…I’m not supposed to be on KP today…but I’m getting on here to let you know that I’ll definitely respond to this tomorrow and try to help you out. Also ADHD can also be commonly co-morbid with autism (particularly level one), so it’s possible that your character has it. Although I don’t have ADHD I could probably give you a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, yes, I did eventually. But then I had to go crank up our four wheelers and ride them both around so the batteries wouldn’t clog up, and then I had to wash dishes….lol so yeah, I can RP now tho 😅.
Asher
Ara smiled kindly. She seemed to be thinking.
Then, she stepped closer to me.
“To be honest,” she started, “I am too…”…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Girl!!! I’m sorry that you feel alone. You are not. We love you sister, and your charries!!! I don’t know what I would do if you weren’t here ❤
I understand feeling alone, (in writing, and just life in general). That’s why I’m so thankful for KP and all of y’all!!
Thank you for creating this!! Such a great idea!!
And now I…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! I’ll try to remember that if I’m ever struggling 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww he’s adorable!!! And he sounds so sweet <33!! OMG they branded him!? AHHH he’s definitely going in the #Protection Squad!!
So I’ve seen you around a lot, but I never really heard what your book(s) are about. They sound very interesting, from what I understand.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok Ik I’m making a lot of posts but it’s late so bear with me lol.
y’all ever go read thru this RP? It’s like a book! It’s great
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh and another question (WHOOPS XD) is he afraid of fire…?
this kinda goes to uh @freedomwriter76 are the kids afraid of fire? I mean Ik most kids are soo….
I mean November’s fire powers don’t come out just super often but I feel like this time there’s gonna come a moment where they’re gonna need to sit down (maybe after finding som…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh btw, is it pronounced Yo-See or Yo-S-Aye? (I’m pronouncing it the latter rn but wasn’t sure lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon thank you!!! Yes I know!!! 😭 he seems to be taking it pretty well though…
I think he’ll be alright and end up becoming good friends with Sadie and Eli. He really loves children and has just…the kindest heart despite his seemingly gruff/stoic nature.
All my boys just have it rough.
my girls do too but they seem to get a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon SOOOOB I LOVE HIM 😭 😭 BAAAABY!!! *immediately hugs and puts into #ProtectionSquad*
if Freedom is good with it then I am too! My boys will def have some thoughts on the brand…Grimm will be upset at the thought of someone doing that to anyone, November will be…
Well…he wears his heart on his sleeve. He’s such a sweethe…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Not Motivated… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry for not answering sooner!
I also struggle with this…😅
Honestly, I’m not sure what to tell you right now other than:
#1. If God wants you to write it, you’ll write it. It may take longer than you want, but, if He’s on your side, than girl, it’s gonna get done.
#2. You could try writing a small amount of words each day…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooo! This is a great idea! I’ll join. =)
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So Freedom gave me the idea to make a forum for this to help me because I struggle with writing alone, and so I thought it would be fun and helpful for me to do this.
So in essence this is where we can write or share after we write whatever we are currently working on, not just scenes or chapters, etc, but Worldbuilding points, character sheets…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
If I’ve tagged you and you read this and you decide you don’t want to be tagged, no worries. I’m not gonna be offended. Honestly I don’t know who to tag, I’m just tagging people I consider friends and know that some of them like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yup!
also we probs won’t sleep 🤣
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c (just so you know)
Okay, so I saw your RPs, but I won’t have one to give you until Thursday.
AKA accidentally wasted time today and so does not have time to write RP tonight unfortunately -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
November
Stronger…?
November sure didn’t feel stronger…
But it definitely felt like he’d been through a lot…
Maybe not as much as others…but…
“Y-Yea…I suppose so.”
Riker placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, smiling. “And you, November, are very strong.”
November swallowed, emotion and warmth welling in his chest. H…[Read more]
- Load More
