@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ELIIIII!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! Also it’s so great how u write adults and I write teens XD XD
Here’s ma girl!!!! Y’all…the girls in the future are like…
Ok I love my current girls…but their daughters? Their like haunting…in a good way. Like they’re so pretty! And just…their personalities and idk! It’s just so cool.
&n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Great questions and answers!!
If you were on a deserted island, what would be the one belonging you would want that isn’t a necessity (like food, shelter, etc.)?
Ami: …hard question…
Ev: Do my brothers count?
Ami: I’d say yes, but… you’re deserted… so nope.
Ev: *frowns* Fine…
Ami: My Bible. For sure.
*as auth…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 😭 LILY!!!!!!
AHHHH DR WOLFGANG?!?! AHHHHH!!! 😭
ok ok, time to introduce my babies!!! (Or future babies 😉)
Also, if you’ve ever read the Wingfeather saga, o kinda think of Ara’s children like the Igiby siblings 🥰
First off-
Aaron Mael Nadir

Aaron is the eldest of November and Ara’s children, making him the one who w…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Derek’s hair being a factor made me lol!!!! XD
XD It really is though, that’s why I struggle to draw him and Evander together XD
#19. …I did more than a self-insert.
and this was before I read Story Thieves so when I read that I died laughing in book twoSo, I literally made a fictional self. Although, ironically, she wasn’t m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great idea!! I’ll pop in on here occasionally! 🙂 🙂
That sounds really cool!!! What a great twist!! 😄
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini I mean not really, we’ll still be at the other castle, but this can be another one so we can use our future charries too 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OK so I’m going to introduce mine…but I’m gonna give a warning that I don’t know everything about them…
1. They’re from the future and since they’re parents story obviously isn’t “written in stone” XD some of this might change, and I don’t know all of their personalities totally. They’ll probably show themselves more as I wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This sounds really cool!!
#1. Would any of you be interested in reading the first draft when I write it?
Yes!! Totally!!
#2. Would any of you like to help me brainstorm things?
Um… if I can. 😅 If I come up with any ideas, I’ll let you know! 🙂
#3. Pray that I would use my time wisely when I decide to sit down to write? (wh…
-
Esther replied to the topic Cheesy or not? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Hmm…
First and foremost, make him (the villain) realistic and relatable. (We’re sort of discussing that on the “What Makes a Good Villain?” forum). If he’s believable and relatable, then it’s going to seem so much less cheesy when we see him fall in love with the protagonist.
Now, I don’t know how you’re planning to or already a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok ok…. *breathed deep lol*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
SCREEEEEE SHE MARRIED JONATHAN?!?!?!?! RIKER BECAME HER FATHER IN LAW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I got so crazy bout the first question I didn’t answer the other one 🤦🏻♀️
18. Do you dislike any of your OCs
So this question is a bit…vague.
Dislike as in I don’t like that I created them, like “Eh yea this could be better” or I don’t like them cuz “YOU ARE EVIL” XD XD
I’m guessing the first one.
I have a lot of charries t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Derek’s hair being a factor made me lol!!!! XD XD my questions for ya are 19, 20, and 4
Oooh ok
2. Your Newest OC
Newest?! Oof!!!
HRMM….
I legit make up characters without stories…like…every day….
So I’m just gonna a stick to a character with a story XD.
but wait…does it count if it’s a story idea… …[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
“Do you- are you okay?” Elissa asked. Her tone of voice was timid.
She had good reason to be wary.
No telling what he might’ve done if he hadn’t snapped out of it…..
“No. No, I’m fine.” Crosshair muttered, although he knew he wasn’t. “Just…..if you see me doing anything like that again, get as far away from me as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ehh, I’ll go hug them anyway.
*does it*
*voice of Albert:* Help me, author.
lol…….
Yep, Feather’s scar is not a huge one but it’s there. I don’t exactly remember how she got it.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
#1. Um…when I was in first grade I made up this character named Fox Girl…because she was half human half fox. I don’t remember her story. XD
My oldest OC that I remember the story for is Castleton. I picked his name out of a school yearbook and he was waaaaaaay too over powered and it was Girl Who Could Fly rip-off but sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper You’re welcome!
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey gals, (And any guys on here XD)
Ik I’ve been making a lot of forums so I don’t wanna bother anyone XD. So if ur not interested in this that is totally fine!
Despite the title, please do not think we are uprooting the current castle and moving everything! Don’t worry, that is NOT the plan!
Actually, this castle has been made as an
[Read more] -
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Crosshair’s eyes widened, the annoyance seeping out of him. “I- I’m sorry.”
Elissa stood still, tense and wary. She watched Crosshair carefully. Elissa breathed in and out slowly, thinking about what to do. “Do you- are you okay?” She asked cautiously.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I LOOOOVE IT AND I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY HAAAAANDS!!!!!
- Load More
