@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh IKR!?!? Yes, we should later :).
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG THAT IS PERFECT!!!!!! *Dies laughing* Thank you!!! 😀
(And OMG Arthur!!! XDXD He’s hilarious)
And PRECIOUS PAXTON!!!! Aww I LOVE your charries SO MUCH!!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah we did!!! Lol sorry!
Aww yes that’s exactly what I would have written Matthew doing 😭😭😭😭
We’re so mean to our poor charries 😅😅😭😭
I’m
supposed to bedoing school rn, so I’ll try to RP in a little while. 😅😅 -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings Awww 😭 that makes me sad!! Now I want Matthew and pax to be reunited later
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS THAT SCENE!!!! RIKER!!!! LOUSIA!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
And OMG Isabel!!! Albert!! Elias!!! Ahh they’re all grown up 😭😭😭💕💕💕
And Leon!! NOOO!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@euodia-vision hi!! Ok so, because I’m lazy and don’t want to fully explain it, in essence this is a roleplay!
this is a Second Character Castle (thus the 2.0) made because we didn’t want timeline issues with the current one and wanted to add future characters from our works in progress (WIPs)
that being said you’re welcome to join this on…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise BAHAHAHAHAHA LUCAAAAAAA YESSSS XD XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity AHH LOVE THIS ONE!!
How did you get your nickname?
Arabella: I have quite a few nicknames actually…most of our nicknames we got just because…well, some of our names are rather long. For me it’s Ara. Actually…wasn’t it you who called me that for the first time?”
November: *blushes* It…it was a stutter.
Arabella: 😊 Well it stuck. I a…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
So…XD I’ve gotten really behind on this so I’m just gonna answer @felicity ‘s question…
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
The rest group: *stares at Derek*
Derek: …I thought you guys wanted to pretend that never happened.
The rest group: *silence* *still staring down Derek*
Derek: …I can go down the list if you…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol!!!
Ooh great question!!
What are your nicknames and how did you get them?
Matthew: Mine is M-Matt. Lyla calls me that.
Lyla: Mine’s Ly!
Iris: I have one. Asher’s called me ‘Ris’ ever since he was 6 and lost his tooth and couldn’t pronounce the ‘I’ in my name. Or, maybe he could, but he just liked ‘Ris.’ It’s cute.
Asher:…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna go ahead and add a new OC pic with new questions cuz I think a lot of us have answered a lot of them! These are a bit more in depth which is cool!!!
to get us started how about for everyone answer 3 and 8?

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not gonna lie…I love this idea. 🤣😅💜
XD Yay! Someone else is excited. *victory*
Yes, I would LOVE to read the draft!!!
Sure!!! I’d love to help out!!!
I shall be praying for you, girl!!! 🙏🏻💜
I didn’t even answer your questions the first time…I love the idea so much! 🤣🤣🤣Yay! And thanks. =)
I’ll be praying that God will…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity love ur Charrie! @lightoverdarkness6 love yours too!! So imma make a list of where everyone is so far-
@esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
And ur good @gwyndalf-the-wise 😊
Wardrobe Room
Felicity’s Charrie Renae and Vidar
My Charrie’s Jocelyn, Ara and Luna
Esther’s Charrie Amidala
(I belie…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So…it turns out I don’t have time to do this if I wanna keep inside of my screen-time limits…and I’m behind in the character castle…
Sorry. 😅
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
#13. Um…not the main cast, if you’re asking. But yes, I have parents in the story.
#17. HMMMMM I think Luca is my youngest. XD I have a lot of characters in stories that are ageless (haven’t decided what age they are), does that count as old? If not…I think I have a random old guy in a story somewhere…
#6. Usually I get a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll try to RP as them later today :)! (And y’all probably totally couldn’t tell that I love Dylan could you XDXD {He’s quickly becoming one of my favorites XDXD})
-
Light replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@everyone
Okay, I’m adding my whole sqaud!! Lyla, Matthew, Asher, Iris, and Dylan. And this is the first time I’ve ever written them all together, so fingers crossed!! XDXD
Matthew (last name to be determined): 14 years old, light brown hair, longish, curly. Blue eyes. Is nervous/shy and sweet.
Asher Brooks: 14 years old, darker brown hair,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u on?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 “I’m colored Zyrin.” Dylan’s gonna be like “…Um…okay…” XDXD @godlyfantasy12
Dylan
The young man’s eyes glanced at my chest, brows furrowed, like there was something there.
I looked down, wondering if I had a stain on my shirt.
No stain.
My eyes ticked to his face.
Is he alright?
I glanced away down the hall,…[Read more]
- Load More
