@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aaron
“Where’s Aria?” Bren peeked around Aaron’s waist, scanning the room for any sign of their sister.
Aaron let out a breath. “Not sure…” he admitted.
A noise made him and his brother turn. A door a few paces away was opening…
Could it be…?
The door opened, revealing a young woman, much older then Aaron, and two yo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I totally understand! This weekend I’ve been at a conference so I can’t respond/don’t feel like responding to everything so this weekend I legit can’t keep up with everything 😂
Maybe next week I can catch up but idk, I may have to kinda distance a bit too because things are a bit crazy now (just cuz we’ve got a lot of stuff…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also truth potions unless I’m mistaken just make you say the truth, so like if you’re asked a question you say the whole truth or whatever is on your mind at the time
it doesn’t make thoughts come to your mind 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini btw we won’t have anytbing inappropriate in this RP obviously so just letting ya know
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Bruuuh guys are like toddlers sometimes XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol me seeing another character named sebastion is so weird XD
My sister has one, and he’s the most disgusting villian. He’s got all these chunky rings (blech) and really thinks he’s something else. And is very diceptive.
Anyways, we call him seb or sebby lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol probably
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Sure thing! Happens to me every once in a while.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Riker would get along well with my mom, lol.
@whoever-asked-the-questions
My characters’ pet peeves……hmmm….well, the rest of the Flower Squad hates it when Star goes into her teasing mode. But I can’t think of specific things.
Wait, no. Liberty hates it when someone burns food on purpose. Which is a bit of a problem,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper ok, have fun! @loopylin
Bullet
“Have you ladies seen any chocolate, perchance? I’m starved.” came the voice of the other creature they’d met. (didn’t remember if he was human or something else.)
“Chocolate?” Bullet perked up. That sounded delicious.
Star grabbed the tray and held it like a waiter at a restaurant might. “Let’…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Oh, ok then!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Your charries sound awesome! I’d join this RP if I wasn’t so busy with the other one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s what I thought XD I didn’t want to get it wrong, or spend way to long searching the writing for when you mentioned it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok that makes since. I didn’t know if it was a second book or like a parallel plot-line book.
Yw!
Oh yeah, I’ve adopted them now. 🥰🤣
Or at least Reuben.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll explain their appearances: Star and Bullet are young adult humans, in their early twenties for sure. Bullet is 6 feet exactly (yeah, she’s tall) and Star is 5’6″ or so, haven’t ironed it out completely. They both have blond hair and grayish-brown eyes.
Star
“Kitchen’s over there. Behind the red door.” said an alien…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic CHARRIE MEME! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 If aravember weren’t a thing, I would totally ship aratrich….. (came up with those ship names literally five seconds ago)
I feel like that’d end up in something of the way crossfeather went down…. (my charries’ ship name, lol….)
I’ll answer some random questions now!
Are any of my characters parents?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Yep! Star loves pranking people and teasing them….and Bullet is less the teasing type, but she enjoys blowing things up. XD that’s why she asked for fireworks……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Sure!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so, LOVE IT!!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
He had to be on patrol with Riker, the officer that was the same rank as Erich yet was too soft to even handle interrogations?
We all know sweet Riker, and to me this felt like the kind of introduction he might get to people who already are vaguely familiar with him. idk if you…[Read more]
- Load More
