@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Orielle2023 and
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, lol! I haven’t even heard about any dev mode or OS! I really need let go of my strange obsession with my current software crutch and pay more attention to reality…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWW KEIRYN 😭
sure! So I don’t really have blurbs (what I call back of the book things or synopsis’) I mean I do have some but they’re not polished not do they fit really anymore so I’ll just give an overarch of the series or the two MCs in the first book
Basically I have 8 MCs, and a new one or two…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD some writing is embarrassment level 100 XD
my first story with a character that I actually made was partially part of a Paw-Patrol fan-fiction that I included our family pet at the time into so….*cringes at the memory* Oh well at least that faze is over XDSo I don’t think I explained this right. XD What I meant by…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Thanks! If you have a gmail account, you can go onto google drive and one of the features is google drawings. It’s a simple free vector art program, but it tends to be universally hated. I just like proving a point that it has great potential as an art program, you just need to learn a few tricks to abuse and take…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
@felicity (How you doing? I feel like it’s been a hot minute since I’ve asked)
Yall wanna read some Keiryn? He seems to be a fan favorite 😂
Also just bouncing around ideas, I kinda want him to have a book… but idk. I need to work out his life and motives more. I like having each book…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise Whoops, did I say it like that? What I meant was that I don’t expect God to be portrayed correctly or at all in stories written by non-Christians. Not that I don’t assume He exists in those stories. Especially in my fanfictions, I provide evidence He exists but don’t really get into the details so that I’m not wrongly portraying…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok this sounds cool!!
I’ve written a little fanfiction before, I was super embarrassed about it. It was a short manga fanfic, which is like embarrassment level 100 imo. Idk why, I don’t even know if It’s still on my laptop XD Idk if I can help much because I haven’t seen any spiderman stuff, but I hope it goes well for you,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h lol!!!
@mineralizedwritings thx!! He’s a redeemed character as he starts a little morally grey
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whoever-wants-to-read this
I have a couple of scenes from my latest fanfic. They technically aren’t mine, as I used the characters from one universe and the storyline and dialogue from another, but they are, in my opinion, kind of funny.
Bonus points if you can tell me where the lines are actually from!
Some context: CloneWing…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’d rather not have God misrepresented either.
Interesting, I tend to assume that God does exist in the story even if they don’t mention Him. (Unless the story obvious contradicts that, or later contradicts it) -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I wanna know more! Super interesting! Is Sorren generally good? Or like a redeemed charrie?
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooo I like where this is going… XD I’m not confused this time, yay!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤩
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Ah ok. That makes sense.
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
14 year old Rowena.

-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Fan Fic Middle Earth Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
16 year old Eudora

- Load More

