@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin DANTEEEE IT’S NEVER TOO LATE!!!! AHHHHHHH
ok so that makes me curious what happens to him in ur actual story….he’s okay right?!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Working on a chapter for Jonathan! Not sure if I’ll keep it, trying to reveal his role in little bits.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings eh nothing at the moment lol, just thought I’d pop by and see who was on. What about you?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hello! What are you working on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @anyone
anybody wanna chat
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ikr! yeah, mathew and Keiryn must stay!
My issue is mostly that Keiryn is necessary for Tauren and Lesli to leave.. but what after?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah… ok well glad it’s nothing too strange. I suppose no harm done, just wanted to make sure the link wasn’t dangerous.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
For some reason your character questions have caused a childhood memory to surface XD
I used to use this math program that was a game, and you had to answer questions to feed the monsters/aliens the icecream they wanted 😂 I was thinking about dante while reading your post, and it said icecream shop. Lol that was all it took XD
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww Paxton!!! Soren!!! 😭😭😭❤❤
And Aramis….
😡😤😡😤😡😤
Ugh, I’m so conflicted rn. AHHH 😭😭😡😤
Aww Keiryn!! He’s so sweet. <3<3
Great scene! I loved it! Poor Keiryn 😭😭❤❤.
I have the same problem with Matthew! Like, I’m trying to figure out what his purpose in my book is. But I have to have him! Like, the b…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooooo I really like how you do your coloring.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome, well in that case, I’ll give the summery.
It is set in the end of the first era in my septrum. It’s about a character, Tailen who is attacked by four dimensional beasts. They throw him back into three dimensional space, and turned out to be one of the very few that actually survived such a encounter. However, he suffers a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Hahaha! I love your characters! They are just like real people! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Transitions are stubborn in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh ok! Idk exactly what you mean, it might help if you attach a scene you wrote you need some help with.
You can have dialogue in an action scene, and vice versa. Here’s a bit of how I do it. Keep in mind I write in 3rd person present tense, but this applies to any perspective or tense. I’m just going to use some random dialogue…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did you want to be when you were young
Shauna: I’d love to be a nurse and help people out.
Jean: That would be the perfect job for you Shauna, you would do that so well!
Shauna: (smiles) What you be Jean?
Jean: A mom!
Shauna: That would be great! How m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic You guys is there something wrong here…? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle @godlyfantasy12 @katheleen-ramm @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @folith-feolin
Ok so i’ve come across something mildy concerning, no idea if it’s cause for concern though. There’s a post under questions about how to create a good book cover. It is made by somebody who has only made one post, this one. It contains some random…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh interesting…
It’s hard because the shift of the story changes when some major events happen… aka major characters leaving the bunker… lol. So yeah I either abandon the characters left behind or find a way to still use them. Or follow there plot arc with other side characters. I dunno. I hadn’t thought of that though… I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Looks great!
I had a skin with super long hair I used to love, but I like lost that account or something and now I’m just Alex XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
She looks awesome!
Thanks btw. I’m glad I was able to catch feeling in it for you! I’m always open to telling you about some of the story if your interested:)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! There’s quite a few of us artists here 😀
Yeah, I get that. I don’t usually meet people my age in person who like to draw either.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! That being said though, I really don’t think it’s a hard program to learn, it’s simple and intuitive. I think the hatred arises from the fact that it’s seen as a cheap program that doesn’t have a large variety of features, and it’s not always seen as a true “art program” because it’s mainstream use is for making diagrams for…[Read more]
- Load More
