@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Transitions are stubborn in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Glad I could be of help! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Our redhead babies 😭🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to hear as well!! 🙂 Your charries sound so fun!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I feel thaaaat XD November is ma boi XD
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Elissa’s eyes widened when Crosshair pulled out a rifle. She watched as he handled it expertly, obviously knowing how to use it. He stepped through the open door into another hall, Elissa behind him. She shut the door loudly behind herself and followed Crosshair down the hall. “Where should we look?” she asked.
Crosshair didn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
And now!!!
Fenrys Beowulf (I’ll probably come up with more middle names later lol)

Born 25 minutes after Lucien, and 22 after Caden, Fenrys’ birth was riddled with complications.
Unsure as to if he’d even survive, things were stop and go for a few days afterward, but eventually, the strong lad made it through, much to the joy of his paren…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
“How dare you not tell me how it ends lol.”
*gives a malevolent laugh
Yeah, I hope I able to get that effect with my writing. I think I have good pros, but I’m still figuring out how to really write my characters.
That’s really cool! Do you get into the actual biology of them much, or is it just the different…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Obviously the triplets are the same age lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I forgot to mention that Lucien is also skilled at Archery!
annnnd I didn’t do the other triplets XD SO HERE WE GO!
Caden Lowell Beowulf

The second born son, Caden takes after his mother in every way, encapsulating her energy, spunk, and boundless joy. Caden is an inspiration to all and can brighten even the darkest of p…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I uh… definitely don’t have that problem 😅😅😅 XD
and I’d love to hear stuff about ur stories cuz they sound SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!
(especially that phoenix one u mentioned that one time, or things about Seb!)
@mineralizedwritings thanks!!! And AGH KAINE!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yea it’s ALL fantasy.
takes place in a fantasy world called Aú, also… I LOVE KEEFE!!! 😍 and actually out of all my charries November is a lot like Keefe and I also took a bit of Inspo from Keefe for him (backstory wise and such)
But Yerp it is allllll fantasy XD!
So if u ever wanna hear about a certain character or aspe…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yup! That’s one I did of Kaine. (An extremely cropped version lol)
I get what you’re saying! I find that there’s two different types of sharing, sharing because your super passionate about it, and sharing because you think others will like it or ,”WOoaHh”
Lol, y’know what I mean? The first type is much more fulfilling, even if…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh interesting lore! Sounds cool!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So Paxton was born without wings, due to the fact that his father was not a Fae (which is a story in and of itself XD) he’s just…a lot of things happen in his life that lead to him being abused and it’s pretty rough. But things turn out well for him in the end
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS I ALREADY LIKE THIS CHARACTER AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HIM XD
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper 🤣 welll XD when was that? That you thought that I mean XD
also If u ever want to hear more, or something about specific characters or aspects of the story/world let me know! I don’t have everything worldbuilding wise fleshed out just yet but I have a good chunk as I’ve been working on this since… the end of 2019?
though a TON has c…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yes he is! Ok I’m gonna have to let u in on all of the world building I have figured out so far!
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @keilah-h @everyone-who-knows-Pax
so im thinking of changing his race instead of calling them Faeries I’d call them another name to fit wit…[Read more]
- Load More
