@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also! I still have more charries to introduce but for now I’m good XD
and I’m going to split them like this-
Puck will be by himself cuz he’s hilarious and I want to write him like that
Caden and Lucien will be together
Aria and Fenrys
And I’ll wait on Lila till I introduce some others
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OK….
I SERIOUSLY LOCE WRITING AARON AND BREN’S INTERACTIONS/RELATIONSHIP AHHHH!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw @lightoverdarkness6 is gonna join us I think with Matthew and Asher later!
Aaron
Aaron’s eyes narrowed, weighing the expressions of the two older men.
Could he trust them?
The young woman, Lily, seemed genuine, her energy boundless, reminding him of his GodIma Lyn.
But they could just as well have been l…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, do you think that this Darkness might give him a new name as well? If not, what language dose he speak, if your not into getting into languages, that’s fine, but it’s worth considering. If he’s the face, the charisma perhaps, then maybe a name that feels more heroic, but still off putting somewhat, depending on how much you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Jocelyn
The two young men looked up, having noticed Lyn coming down the hall. She smiled, though her steps slowed, mentally preparing herself for whatever might happen.
Nyx, now sitting on her shoulder, tensed.
“Hello there!” Lyn called. The two young men stared for a moment, neither answering. She fig…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@proncesachronicle22 bruh I totally forgot I needed to RP for them 🤣
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for thinking of me, girl! *hug*
Yw! *hug*
I’m doing alright, just trying to figure out life and not get too overwhelmed. I feel like I’m at a cross-roads, and I should do something before it’s too late.
Oh yeah I get that. The ‘oh no times ticking away!’ response 😂
I’ll pray for you!
But I don’t know what, and that makes m…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 lol! Yea I understand.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I really like Septrum, my sister keeps saying it sounds not as cosmic for some reason though, so I’m still not sure. Hebrew is really cool! Thanks for point that out, I don’t know if I’ll go with it, but It’s definitely worth looking into. I suppose another thing is that the “planets” are not what makes up the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think I need more context for him to know what your going for, but I think I like Kalos the most as a villain name, though it is simple.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Omg!!! LEO!!! Rueben!! I was just listening to Hold You Tight and You Are More yesterday!! Those are all so good 😭❤😭❤
AHH I love your charries so much!!! (All of them, but especially Riker, Leo, Rueben, and Ezra. Probably in that order XD lol)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
No please, geeking out is the best! I am a Sanderson fan, and I highly recommend starting Stormlight, I’ve only had the chance to read Way Of Kings so far in the series, but it’s amazing! And yes, I’ve watched his lectures, they’re really good, and I also recommend them to anyone else who may have not watched them. The cool…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
My bestie has a legit saying for my books.
it’s- “Poor November.” Not even kidding XD
XDXDXD Poor November indeed!! That’s hilarious. And sad for Ember 😭❤😭❤. At least he gets a happy ending!! ❤❤
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol no thanks for the brainstorming!
Haha, you’re welcome!
It’s a little hard to come up with ideas because well… i’ve got some things figured out and I’m not sure how much to share…
Oh okay. Interesting…
Actually Keiryn’s parents don’t get back together, I think Lesli’s will though, still figuring it out. They leave most…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elizabeth-hearten and @everyone
Thanks for making this forum! I’m a conlanger, so the origins of most of my names are typically from one of my languages, but it’s always great to hear other’s thoughts. I think I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to things like this though, and worldbuilding in general for that matter, sorry if I ever come off that…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That’s a great worldbuilding tip he gave! It’s really cool to be able to create a world completely different from our own, but when we ground it in a few subtle realisms, it feels far more tangible, consistent, real, even if those realisms are exaugurated. It can really add a whole other layer of depth to your world when you…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’m not sure if I’ve been able to make intrigue for his character in my actually righting yet though. I still struggle with characters. I can make interesting trials, but a character isn’t their trail, though that’s a big part of what makes them. I’m glad that I got your attention though!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love Fenrys already!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! I get it, sometimes I write in a different style than usual, and I wonder if nobody will like it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
So I haven’t completed my charries playlists, but here’s some!
(Anything with c418 after it is from the minecraft soundtrack)
(tw stands for tauren wells)
(Fk&c is for king and country)
(Anything that says Haikyuu ost is from the anime haikyuu, they are…[Read more]
- Load More
