@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This is hilarious knowing that Puck is Paxton’s son XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Caden
Caden glanced at his brother, who still looked wary. Slowly, Lucien stood, bowstring still held tight.
“Steve…alright Steve. State your business. Did you bring us here?”
Steve cocked a brow, and then, realization seemed to dawn on his face. He shook his head, slowly lowering his shield, but only a bit.
“No…I didn’t br…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aria
The two continued down the hall, at a slightly slower pace, but Aria would never bring that up to Fenrys.
She knew he already struggle with the disabilities that his leg brought.
Despite what everyone else thought, and said, it seemed Fenrys always thought he had to prove himself and push himself harder.
Perhaps he was a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH RYOOOO! So cute.
AND YAAAY!!!
Lucien
Lucien and Caden turned, ears picking up on the subtle sound of footsteps echoing nearby. The two met eyes.
Puck raised a brow, crossing his arms. “What’s with the twin-sense?”
“Stay here.” Lucien said sternly, pointing to where Puck stood.
“You’re not my dad,” Puck glared. Lucien…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so since I don’t have it all figured out I’m just gonna not go into detail on Fenrys’ Artificial limb too much, because it also has to be something he can shift with so I’ll have to get some advice with it.
Just know I kinda imagine it as like a mix of wood and leather that maybe he can like adjust as needed and such, but he stil…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, I kinda wanna share what exactly happened to Fenrys…
mention of pregnancy things but nothing badSo, Fenrys had what is called Amniotic Band Syndrome, and you can look this up, but basically what happens Is the sac is damaged during pregnancy, creating string like tissues that entangle around the baby or parts of the baby or umb…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Min!!! *gives you a hug* Ehhh…nothing much right now. Making a character board for my 3rd Marvel fanfic right now. Thinking about sharing a chapter of it or something. 😁😜
How about you? What are you up to? How are you doing? 🙂
*hug*
Cool cool! I’ve read a small amount of your fanfics, I’m sure there hilarious but I’m t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oooh a villain yesss!!!
I’m now imagining Viola meeting Corvina’s youngest!!!
(I haven’t introduced any of corvina’s girls yet…but out of all of them…her youngest is the most morally gray and…well…the most likely to go the wrong way 👀😬)
also imma RP as some of the others! @lightoverdarkness6 feel free to join us
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
And yes, I’ll try to RP later today as my boys. I’m about to go to a nature park with my dad and brothers, to go on a hike! But when I get back I might be able to 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOOO!!! November!! What happened?!?
Aww Ryo!!! He’s so adorable <3<3
And Steve!! Bucky!!!
And girl, I’m sorry you haven’t been feeling well!! I hope you feel better soon :). You were missed!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 YAAAAAY!!!!!! Cuz we have a lot of charries that need to have groups lol!! And I’ll be adding some more later 😂
Bren
Bren watched as his brother’s face fell, eyes looking down at his shoes. The redhead frowned. He stepped over to his brother, gripping his shirt.
“Ronnie?”
Aaron looked at him, a smile now on his lips, b…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, I use it all the time when conlanging. It’s a catalog of all the different sounds humans have ever made speaking some language. So you can find some exotic sounds there for stuff, like basic consonants and vowels, but also trills, stops, clicks, ect. It’s fun:)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw I haven’t told ya yet but I missed u big time while u were gone lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Also…DON’T YALL JUST LOVE THE TRIPLET’S NAMES?!?! LIKE…
I am legit in luv with the names Lucien and Fenrys….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 who do you want your other charries to meet? I’m thinking either Puck (cuz I wanna write Puck XD) or maybe Caden and Lucien
GASP I SHOULD PUT CADEN AND LUCIEN WITH PUCK….
ok ok change of plans I think this is what I’m gonna do… XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 not really…
OH did u see (sorta random but also not) I figured out that Paxton only got hand me downs from his family, so all his clothes still had the wing slits in them.
Which means after he goes with the gang all the wing slits get sewn up, but now u can tell sometimes they’ve been sewn cuz uhh it’s kinda hard to find…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ….oof Lily you don’t know the emotions you’ve just brought on…
and uhh this is what I meant when I said you probably wouldn’t like the plot I kinda have in mind for the kids’ book….
Aaron
Bren’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. He left from behind Aaron before his brother could grab him. “You knew our father?! Really?…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lucien Is the one with green eyes like his mom
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOF @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 I got Caden’s eye color wrong. It’s the same as the pictures on his board. The amber gold color lol
- Load More
