@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I love dragons too. Although my dragon types usually look half-human (I’ve posted several drawings a couple pages back)
@artsy-dragon Yes, I write dragon biology too! It’s so fun, isn’t it? Like the different kinds, and how this type is related to this type, or which kinds can hybridize safely (and which ones actually come out…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Steve! That’s actually pretty awesome though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Well, he’s not MY character per se, but he’s the star of a fanfic I’m writing. Also, yes. The song came on the radio last night and I told my mom “I can never listen to this song the same way again.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity Thanks! He’s the reasonable and a little sarcastic character of the story. I like him too!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’all…
imma tag @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 and @mineralizedwritings
so I have these songs from an artist calle Tommee Profitt and he did
some with a girl named Brooke, and it’s I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You
Light and Dark Version
I have both versions and y’all… I love them… so much.
it’s for (can u guess?) Novem…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Not sure who to tag…
For my main story: I just realized what Derek struggles with the most and it’s not what I thought it was. *mind-blown*
I thought it had to do with learning to let others love him but apparently it’s doing what’s right versus doing what’s easy.For the fan-fiction: I’ve been looking up spiders and surprisingly found a very…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*bittersweet laugh* I’m missing you guys already…
I may join smaller RPs that are short term, but right now I just don’t have the time.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I just kinda have to do that or I obsess over whether I’m doing everything right and that’s not a good thing.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise aww I understand, we’ll miss ya though!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @esther-c
I’m really sorry guys but I don’t think I can keep up with this. *sadness*
Y’all are the only ones affected by my taking the characters out of the castle, I think.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@power Aww man, I missed the monkey apocalypse!!
@freedomwriter76 I love how that board has a mix of canon characters and your own!! I do that all the time too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Thanks, if you were talking to me. I have a feeling you are, but just making sure.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwydalf-the-wise That’s a good strategy. Trust God to write Himself, in a way. I’d do that with any real-life (currently living) character too. I’d ask them to help write their own lives rather than have me butcher it, lol…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Feather
“So how did you end up with the dragon instead of running away?” Beth asked.
“Dragons in my world–worlds–they aren’t all monsters. They’re like any other sentient being. Some are evil, yes…..but some can be good.” Feather explained. “This one spoke to us, and when I realized he was hurt I decided to help him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarafini Whenever you’re ready! I liked RP’ing as my dragon twins……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sorry about that! I’ll try to get an RP in sometime soon.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yeah!! We should totally do that.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 whose turn is it btw
- Load More
