@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle An extensive Star Wars fanfic where all of the characters are half-dragon. Echo’s is the second out of fifteen.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
AHH DANTE!!! That’s a great drawing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Lol. I mean, most of them are really quite nice once you get to know them, but we’re talking about dragons that are 21 feet on average. So “baby” wouldn’t apply anyway……
I mean, it took a while for them to get used to being called “cute” though. I don’t think they thought it was a word that could describe them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
Grimm raised his head, listening carefully. He held a hand out, his other hand held to his lips, signaling silence.
The footsteps grew louder until a small shadow appeared.
It was a lad, a few years older then Paxton, wearing…a very simple tunic, with a rope for a belt. His hair was a bit unruly, f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
well, I believe you have to look at it from this viewpoint-
Not every villain has to be, nor needs to be redeemed, but every villain has had a glimmer of good in them at some point.
Because villains are not born, they are made.
Imo no one is born coherently evil, and so sometime as a child, or while growing up their hea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon @thearcaneaxiom DRAGON BIOLOGY YESSSSSS.
I do the same thing! I came up with an explanation for how my ice dragons breathe ice: Humans and other creatures often exhale water vapor. In a CloneWing’s throat is a gland which secretes a substance that reacts with the water vapor in his breath. It supercools it, and when the dragon…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think he would hate being called a baby, lol……
So would many of my fanfic characters, tbh. I can call them cute. I can call them my boys. I can call them anything but “baby,” and they won’t try to bite my head off.
Also, I’m glad you enjoy logic. Logic makes my brain HURT. I don’t mind learning about how to tell the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ve lost track of who’s asking these questions……
Where did you grow up? Did you like it there?
Jareth’s answer: I’ve lived my entire life on the Greystone Farm….and yes, I liked it there! Of course, I can’t forget the Sanctuary. That place was the BEST.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Or if you’re already grown up, what did y…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey y’all, so it has come to my attention that in our RPs (the Castle and my new Castle 2.0) Some are struggling to know what to do next or have our characters do, so I made this topic so we can come up with ideas for conflict and such!
I figured I’d look online for some ideas, and everyone can share any ideas they have as well!!
So her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin Lol. I love that line. The fact that he has one eye makes his expressions even funnier….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I don’t like math, but I don’t hate it either. It becomes more fun the more I understand it, y’know? I also like sets and functions and the graphs they create. You know, like fractals? You should have a fractal-related world/creature/something in your story universe (if you know what those are). Unless you have some already!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That Philemon retelling sounds super interesting!!
Right now… well… I should be editing my draft…
Which I’ll probably actually go do right now. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR?!
I love it! XD It’s making the castle feel more like a book than it has so far, since there’s more conflict. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I’m working on my second book (totally different structure/feel than the other ones I’m working on) It has a hero reaching rock bottom moment too, still working out the kinks (as in I haven’t even started outlining XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD yeah I don’t like slow teaching either. That’s why online works well for me 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah. I gotta answer my question. Lol XD
Ok.
So I really like characters like Ev. XD Charries that are impulsive, headstrong, most likely stubborn, but stand up for what’s right. And maybe they sometimes let their temper get the better of them. 😉 Another example of this that I can t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I only strive for excellence:)
Of course! 😁
Hmmm, good question, When reading, I really like many of Brandon Sanderson’s characters. Like Szeth, he’s a indirect inspiration for Liren. Or Kaladin Stormblessed. These characters are those who have suffered to such high degrees, and you want soo bad to see them rise above those tri…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 u on?
Also I think it’s ur turn freedom to RP at the castle
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 THAT CONFLICT IS SO AWESOME!!!
ok we need more conflict like that in the other groups….. that’s what needs to happen somehow but idk how…guess we really need to think of it like a story, kinda forget our preconceived character ideas and really think “How would they interact?” Including flirting, etc.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Rae
“Well, Dassie, whatcha think?”
Hadassah smiled sweetly, clasping her hands in front of her. Rae grabbed one of her arms, pulling her around in a circle playfully. The younger girl laughed, coming to a stop with her spinning.
“Guess the others got separated from us, huh? That or they left us…”
Hadassah pursed her lips, clu…[Read more]
- Load More
