@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Heh, well we all do it! Our poor charries lol 😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD I’m afraid so. That’s his fun brotherly side. I LOVE writing him like that XDXD. (But poor Zyrin XDXD)
Aww I’m glad you love it!
Because I don’t know how long it will take for him to leave poor Zyrin alone lol -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I see, very cool! (Not cool for the poor charrie though.)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
I know right! I know how to torture my poor charries, and I don’t hold back, then I look back, then I’m like, ahhh, that’s soo mean:(
Yes, Kirrtes is very sentient. Far older and wiser than Liren actually. But Kirrtes’s ultimate intensions I will not reveal here. But yes, Kirrtes is very conscious,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I totally agree, and it’s something I’ve been thinking about for awhile.
I have n idea:
Let’s flesh out the world (like some collective worldbuilding) with some old discarded ideas from our stories! (Unless super depressing) like those ideas that were good but didn’t work in our books. Idk, just a thought.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey do u have anymore villains? I don’t know of the villains yet in the second series….
Aaron
Aaron smiled. “Alright, well…I must thank you, for offering your help.” Aaron adjusted his cloak and satchel, readying himself.
Albert and Elias nodded, heading through the door they’d come through. Lily, Bren and Aaron followed.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone I think it’s one of your turns to RP in our groups.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Dylan
I tensed as the footsteps neared, and then, around the corner came a blonde haired girl with…a fox? On closer inspection, it looked like a fennec fox with…three tails?!
I laughed softly and shook my head. A man with a glowing chest, a fox with three tails, Asher and I being transported here…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I have a question about Kirrtes. In my experience, something can only be evil if it has the mental capacity to be…otherwise it’s neutral and bends to the will of its maker or user. Is the sword…sentient? Is it alive somehow? Or is its “mind” the mind of something else controlling it the way it controls him?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Nooo!!! Liren!!! Ahh that’s so sad 😭😭
Ahh Ikr!?! Also, I’m working on a RP for Dylan rn, sorry it’s so late. Our power went out for a while. 🙁
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I legit feel so bad for this guy. I do not like this sword, and I legit hate this for him and I want everything to be ok for him…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Good topic!
Imo, every story needs a good mix. I think there are some people who just continue evil paths. I would show an inner conflict, or one from the past though. Maybe they think about how ten years ago they questioned their actions, but didn’t back out. Maybe they are glad they didn’t back out idk. It just shows that they…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Liren
I blacked out. The darkness of being unawake was always welcome, as opposed to that darkness from before. Unfortunately, Kirrtes currently didn’t seem to agree. Urgency swelled from the blade in my hand. My eyes began to creep open. I saw a woman, the same one from before, she seemed to be studying Kirrtes.
Anger from…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yes! It’d be great to have some characters who have bias’ meet Grimm and Paxton.
Grimm would not like them and Paxton would be afraid of them.
u could put…Hitchens back in…. 😳😳
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c exactly. Can’t be mad at the chosen though because it’s just the truth probably! In reality, Jesus loved him even. It’s heartbreaking.
I loved Judas even before the chosen so it really breaks my heart. I wish he could’ve found forgiveness in the end before he…you know
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Is it that obvious…?????? XD
Maybe…
…
XD 😀
Yep… slow teaching…
XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
November
“Ah, yea, I-I’m good…” November pulled a leg up to his chest, staring ahead. He looked over at Iris and then at Eli, who was napping. He smiled. “Your kids are cute.”
“Thanks,” Riker grinned. He looked over at Paxton, tilting his head. “So is he. Hey, hope ya don’t mind my asking, but…what’s up with the colored thread…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! It’s really cool. But at the same time…I don’t know how to answer that struggle yet XD hence why his story is on hold at the moment.
XD They sure do!
*stares at all the characters trying to sneakily take the wheel of the story* *glares* -
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 and @foltih-feolin have all made some great points.
I agree with what they’re saying. Most if not all good villains think that what they are doing is right. I don’t think that anybody goes out and does something wrong just to do something wrong. We all have some kind of intent behind our act…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle An extensive Star Wars fanfic where all of the characters are half-dragon. Echo’s is the second out of fifteen.
- Load More
