@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Also, if you can’t find a spark of goodness in your villain, give him something to love. Or give him a dream. (yeahhh… maybe I was just recently listening to “I’ve Got A Dream” from Tangled. XD) So give him something that he longs for, or give him something/one that he’d do anything for since he loves it/them so much. This works…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
exactly. Can’t be mad at the chosen though because it’s just the truth probably! In reality, Jesus loved him even. It’s heartbreaking.
I loved Judas even before the chosen so it really breaks my heart. I wish he could’ve found forgiveness in the end before he…you know
Right. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW 😭 I hate when that happens!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ahh I know!! I wrote one for Matthew and Asher last night and it all got deleted 😭. I’ll try to write one in a little bit. 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom yea that’s so sad!
In truth Corvina’s shadow is such a “bad influence” that it too “controls her” at times, just not in actual action if that makes sense.
it controls her in that it’s a part of her, and she can’t escape it. My book has large Christian themes that are dealt with outwardly and so it is a spiritual thing…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s always the thing to remember, we all like to think that there’s something unique we can do, but the reality is that it’s all been done in some shape or form, but that doesn’t mean your story is not worth telling.
So the shadow doesn’t really put words in her mouth but sometimes thoughts in her mind. It’s more like an…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 yup!! Also I made an RP of Lila and Kiri meeting Asher and Matt
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin BAHAHA I LOVE THAT!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom no ur very original!! But in writing there’s not really any “new” thing. There’s always a variation of something that you’re doing.
So the shadow doesn’t really put words in her mouth but sometimes thoughts in her mind. It’s more like an outside voice speaking to her, like a friend who is completely and utterly toxic, but no…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
What color best fits your personality?
Shauna: Green
Jean: Why?
Shauna: Its the color of life, plants, trees. Its a beautiful and mysterious color.
Jean: Mysterious?
Shauna: It is said to be the color of feelings.
Jean: Wow! Oh! Its my turn! Haha! Anyway I think either blue or purple will fit my personality.
Shauna: I’m not sure…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, there’s always more possibilities when it comes to the world of fantasy!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I like to read fantasy the most, I think, and I’m not much of a sci-fi person.
Recently I’ve been trying to focus on one single story I’m writing that is actually a comic book, which is new for me. When the idea showed up it just said it was a comic book.
Cool! I love fantasy writing, always so much possibility.
I do enjoy world…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeees, numbers with personalities. 5 is a nasty little girl, but 7 manages to keep her in check.
Haha, lol, yep. Personally I think 5 is the lone wolf, but is very wise. 6 loves attention, and is a true party goer. Then 7 is very antisocial, but likes to mess with people from time to time, but only to humble them, and help them…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Take your time in the RP! Last night I spent 20 minutes on one and then accidentally deleted it :(. I know how it is. No pressure on hurrying! 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, so…I’ve brought Hitchens back, heh…😅
And well…not gonna lie…I like the hostage idea we’ve been discussing in the other forum…and I have an idea…Hitchens is ALREADY up to no good…heh…heh…hehhhhh….🤐🤐🤐
Oh goodness 😬…I wonder what he’s up to…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
YESSS, Avatar all the way! Zuko is the best, I want to give him a hug, then I want to hug Iroh, and get some of his life advice and cry. These characters of truely S tear, beyond anything else I’ve seen!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Do they have to have a spark of goodness??? in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Everyone has already made excellent points here, and there is very little I can add that’s hasn’t already been said. However, I do think that it can be good (depending on what your writing) to simply have a ultimate big bad without a sign of a heart. Yes, everyone was created in the image of God, and a villain is someone who…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Aww poor precious Bren!!
Well, he does have interest in anything that could hurt someone…so maybe?
I’m not sure how he would find out that Bren has said powers…but yeah, if he found out, that wouldn’t be good 😬 (or would be, depending on the characters or the authors XD)
So y’all are good with me putting…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Aww Zyrin!!! He’s so sweet!! <3<3 Jocelyn is a very sweet/pretty girl!
Dylan, you better be nice XDLol, Dylan will have to explain why he keeps teasing him about it eventually XD.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi @80strish !
I’m ArcaneAxiom. I love math, linguistics, and other nerdy stuff.
Questions:
What kind of genres are you most intrigued by, and like to read and write.
Do you enjoy worldbuilding, if so, hard or soft?
You said you like singing and acting. Do you plan on making a career out of that?
Do you like to write scripts to act?
And…[Read more]
- Load More
