@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
November
November‘s eyes widened.
He wouldn’t…not in front of…
November looked at the crying kids. He could hear Paxton sobbing against the wall. He frowned, wanting horribly to go over and comfort him.
“I’m sure the children would enjoy watching this hm?”
“Let him go! Please!” Iris cried, holding her own crying child in h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Matthew
We walked together through the long hall, Asher hurrying to keep up with my short but quick strides.
“Matthew…Matt…wait up!” He panted exasperatingly.
I stopped short. “O-oh…sorry.”
I fidgeted with my fingers. “I’-I’m just anxious…ya know?”
He gave me a small smile. “I know, Matt. I’ve got a sister too! Not…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll have to listen to that one! I’ve been listening to a lot of Casting Crowns lately. 😭😭😭😭😭 Poor Hans and Felix!
Cool!!! 😊 Yep, I thought they were all good and fitting! 😊💖😭😍💕
Yess!! Hold You Tight is in Dylan’s playlist too 😊💖😭😍
AHHHH, THAT MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 (Lol, fine by me! 😂)
Ahhh good!! I’m glad!! XDXD Yesss…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
LEON!!! NOOOO!! 😭😭😭
HITCHENSSS!!!!!!! YOU BETTER LEAVE PAXTON AND LEON AND HIS BABIES ALONE!!!
NOVEMBER!!! NOO!!! 😭😭😭
And PAX!!!
@everyone
…
My charries are open season as well 😏
(We’re so mean XDXD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Grimm
Grimm cocked a brow. He hadn’t realized himself just how many there really was in there group. Hopefully the stores Yosí spoke of held plenty of food.
“Could you lead us to these stores?” He asked. Yosí smiled, nodding. He waved them on, walking back the way he came.
The group followed with Sadie tilting her head. S…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
UGH FRIDA IS DISGUSTING! Her just holding Aiden…UGH GET THOSE PRECIOUS BABIES AWAY FROM HER
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHAH *high fives*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH LEON AND HIS BABIES!! HITCHENS YOU MONSTER!!!
imma go ahead and have the others hear him (Riker and them and Riker won’t be happy I’m sure about Leon and his babies!!!)
Paxton
Paxton tensed, hands squeezing Hope’s fur tight. He stared at the bright-eyed little girl for a moment before slowly nodding, chin barely touch…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD ikr!! Hey u wanna make that RP btw?? No problem if not just wondering.
also @freedomwriter76 u on and wanna RP?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Which one do you like the most?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Here’s some more random art from me:

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I mean, it’s up to you, but for now, I think we’ve got enough between Will and Ev.
Ok. I think you’re right.
Lol, what if Will and Ev got separated from the others and have to be forced to work together??? 😏
*gasp* YES!! That would be so fun!! When I RP tomorrow, I’ll kind of take steps in the direction of the group getting…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Btw, that was soooo much fun to read! 😆😆😆
Awesome!! I really enjoyed writing it!! 😀 😀
So, I’m not sure if I can RP tonight, but I do have a question.
Should we add in a villain/antagonist/anti-hero at this point? Or should we just keep it as it is for now, since there’s enough conflict between Will and Ev? XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice to meet you!
1. What’s your story about?
2. Which characters of yours are you most excited about?
3. What types of codes or ciphers are you interested in?
4. Am I understanding correctly, your story is a comic book/graphic novel?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OMG that would be the cutest thing!!! So sad too tho. Oh yeah! So my villain will be after Asher and Matthew, so he could hold Bren hostage to influence his siblings to help him find Asher and Matt, and then if he finds out about Bren’s powers, then…that wouldn’t be good.
And oh yessss!!! My charries are fair game as well XDXD…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
So I don’t know who all will actually see this but…
I must let you know…
I have succumbed…
I am ACTUALLY enjoying editing my draft right now! 😆 I typically don’t but… that has now changed. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’m also using an app (Duolingo). I think it helps me stay focused to just do a little bit but do it every single day.
I’m using Duolingo as well!! I used to do it daily, but when I broke my 60-something day streak (😭), I didn’t care so much about keeping the streak anymore. XD
I can’t believe I didn’t think of the accents!…
- Load More

WOAH WOAH WOAH this is big news! XDXD
Isn’t editing fun? I tpically enjoy the first pass (because who doesn’t like rereading there work… oh no does that make me sound self centered lol?)
But yeah after that is gets old XD
Yeah XD.
There’s just something satisfying about finally filling in all the holes and putting the puzzle pieces together to make my book have more unity. Idk. I think that makes sense. XD