@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I just checked and @lightoverdarkness6 isn’t online currently, it looks like we missed her by an hour:(
Anything you interested in chatting about then?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom
I can chat in like…
*glances at imaginary watch* *actually glances at the time on my iPad screen*
I can chat in an hour or less. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Everton
Many Roads — Andrew Peterson
God Only Knows — for KING & COUNTRY
Plans — Rend Collective
Known and Loved — CityAlight
Truth I’m Standing On — Leanna Crawford (this is more something that he needs to learn)
I Ain’t Worried — OneRepublic (This song is the epitome of Ev XD)
Then Christ Came — MercyMe
Wanted — Danny Gokey
Love Me Like…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarknes6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
Here are Ami’s and Ev’s playlists!!
Amidala
As I Am — Skye Peterson
Rest Easy — Andrew Peterson
Come to Me — Skye Peterson
This is What They Meant — Leanna Crawford
Just As I Am — Andrew Peterson
Kind Like You — Shane & Shane, Kingdom Kids
Work in Progress — Lean…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Those sound so cool!! 😀
Awww!!! Ev and Ami together traveling the world! That will be so cute/sweet!! <3<3
And that song is perfect!!
Ikr?! 😆❤️
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 hey u wanna put ur villain in?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 nope she’s 14. So is Lila
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m here, what chatting would bring you the most joy?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @loopylin @whalekeeper
Anyone on and want to chat?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD XD that was THE BEST!!! I luv those two so stinking much lol
XDXD Yess!! I loved writing it. Awww thank you 🥰 🥰!
also this is so funny cuz Lila is Pax’s daughter XD
XD Oh yeah! She reminds me a lot of Luna. And there’s some Pax in there as well :).
And Kiri…XDXD I can tell she’s Arthur’s daughter! She’s hilarious!
Asher
I d…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Awww!!! Ev and Ami together traveling the world! That will be so cute/sweet!! <3<3
And that song is perfect!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Here’s Mine!!! They’re not nearly finished tho…heh.
Matthew
Perfect Person by Madilyn Paige
Bleed by Madilyn Paige
Good Enough (From the Netflix Musical “A Week Away”.)( Btw, thank you Godly for this one!! :D)
You’re Not Alone By Owl City
Just Be Held by Casting C…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Needed Concerning Writing an Article for KP! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops! Tagged ya wrong!
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Needed Concerning Writing an Article for KP! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 7 months ago
All of that is super helpful!! Thanks so much!! I’ll definitely be referring back to this multiple times! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, epic!!! I haven’t heard of all of those, I need to check some of them out! 😀
Awesome!
And yes, the list always gets bigger as you listen to more songs, doesn’t it? 🤣
For sure! XD
…the song “Slow Fade” by Casting Crowns fits Felix and Hans. 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Never heard it before, but from the title is does sound fitting! 😢…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh somehow I overlooked your playlist! 🙁 I love those tho!! I’ve heard several of them, I’ll have to listen to the others!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
Dylan
Zyrin rubbed his neck, glancing at the girl. “Yeah, that’s me. Nice to meet you.”
Jocelyn shot her small companion a look, still smiling. “Nice to meet ya, Dylan and Zyrin! That’s quite a glow you have,” Jocelyn commented, pointing at Zyrin’s chest.
He looked down, slightly embarrassed.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon btw just letting u know Naja isn’t as little as she was before I think she’s a teen now but yea 😊
i love Yosí!!
and thank U!! Grimm really has a heart of gold.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD XD that was THE BEST!!! I luv those two so stinking much lol
also this is so funny cuz Lila is Pax’s daughter XD
Kiri
Kiri could barely hide her smirk as the two boys in front of her started to blush. She was rather used to it, but that didn’t make it any less enjoyable.
And she had to admit…
They were rather cute……[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
HITCHENS!!!! *raises fist*
- Load More
