@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aw, good! Oh awesome!! XDXD I have that same problem. (But hey, I couldn’t tell that they looked orangey in the drawings you posted! They looked great :).
Thanks! XD
It’s a major improvement lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know the baby is so sweet!! AGH OUR BABIES 😭 @elishavet-pidyon
Grimm
Grimm turned, a keg of goods under one arm. He narrowed his eyes, then glanced worriedly at Leo.
“You hear that?”
“Sounded like my daughter…” Leo said quietly, face pale.
Grimm’s brows furrowed. “Go. We’ll follow. I’ll bring Sadie.” He looked at the littl…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You’re very welcome. 💕💕💕 Aww, girl, I’m sad to hear that it’s been rough, but know that you’re not alone. 💖🤗🥰 We’re here for you whenever you need us!!! You’re very welcome. 💕💕💕 Aww, girl, I’m sad to hear that it’s been rough, but know that you’re not alone. 💖🤗🥰 We’re here for you whenever you need us!!! 💕💕&…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah 🤣 I mean he makes great music
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, thanks for the questions… idk honestly lol. I say like America because it’s based off of America, but it is another world. Pretty much like our universe, although I’ve made my own mold species 😂 (most disgusting thing in my entire book perhaps)
Some of the bases is over my own feelings that the division in America is…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey girl!!! Couldn’t be on earlier today bc of cleaning the house and going to the store with my Dad, but what’s up? How’s life? How’s writing? 😊💕😊💕
Hey!! Oh, that’s okay!! Ooh sounds fun! Life is…well, it’s pretty good. I’m getting through it. The last couple of days have been kinda rough. Today was great tho! 😊 Thank you for…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh love it!
“My story your glory, my pain your purpose”
Was that line from Mathew wests song, “My story, your glory?”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome! Your welcome, we all love to rant about our works, I sometimes feel bad for not asking people enough about their’s🙃
I’m still wondering though, is this Earth, or some other planet? You say a big country like America, so not earth, but then you use the word earth later, sooo, is this civil war already so far…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Min! I haven’t gotten a chance to read any of your writing until now, and I love it! I’m really glad you went with a different dynamic than most dystopians with the father daughter, and it works so well! I am curious about your worldbuilding. Is this a dystopian earth, or some other planet or universe? What lead to the fall of…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hearing more about Dahdihkahsah, I realized that my parents do the same thing! They speak with each other in a coded English when they don’t want us to know what they’re talking about😅🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Min! I haven’t gotten a chance to read any of your writing until now, and I love it! I’m really glad you went with a different dynamic than most dystopians with the father daughter, and it works so well! I am curious about your worldbuilding. Is this a dystopian earth, or some other planet or universe? What lead to the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah! Ig you do more research. I do need to research to make the mines more realistic though, idk how mining works XD
Yup! I looooove leooooooo
I LOVE IT!!! 😍😍😍😍 I can really see the setting, it was described so well!!!, Layson and Maylee’s relationship is the absolute SWEETEST, and I can really feel for Layson right now! &…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Even though Jannira is supposed to be the main character, I think I like Esia more, probably because I know more about her. She wears a lot of neon, has 19 glow bangle bracelets, and she loves watching events at The Dome.
XD I’m having the same problem right now with my fan-fiction. I have a main character and I like him a lot but I’m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
How are you doing? 🙂
Alright thanks!
I’ve been writing a bit!!! How about you? 😁
Oh a little! More worldbuilding than writing. Trying to figure out book 2. Do you use plot structures? I’m going to try to follow the hero’s journey to some extent, because it already aligns pretty well with it. It’s basically going to be about L…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome! Clear sky’s are always refreshing, not that I don’t have a love for rain, but it can get old, lol:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, so this is a recurring thing, so it will likely fix itself latter? Do you have an estimation for how long then?
Oh, thanks, Hi! I’m doing wonderful this fine afternoon:) Actually just left and took a nap a little longer than I meant😅 How about you?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi ya’ll, I just got on again, and then tried going to Recent Topics, but got an error, I reloaded the sight, but got the same thing. Is this just me, or is does anyone else have the same issue?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great! I’m pretty good, just went to micheals and the dollar store so automatically pretty good day lol. I got some better skin color markers so now my people won’t look orangey XD
Hey your on too!
How’s it going?
(for both of you)
Have you guys been writing at all?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m great! How r you?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Vance
I strode down the hall of this…place. It wasn’t my headquarters. The old, abandoned store house didn’t have this nice of a floor…this was oak. Not pine.
I sighed with aggravation.
Well…if I’m here, then Dylan could be as well…and even if Dylan isn’t here…then my young captives might be.
I s…[Read more]
- Load More
