@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, and sometimes that’s ok, just recognizing that there is a language like that helps grow the world. Star Wars is awesome, it’s hard to enjoy a lot of what Disney has done to it. But I do like getting into the lore sometimes when watching clonewars and rebels.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Like the Mandelbrot set–you seen those? Complex plane sets. Tricorn and Julias, too.
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
It’s my birthday week this week, and I’m going to be busy in the next few days, so…I might not reply to everything. I might be on Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! What kind of fractal types are they? Curves, sets on the complex plane, plain recursive shapes, ect.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Don’t know, I don’t speak it. I don’t think it’s super developed, but there are a couple words in it, y’know?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yeah, Dr. Lisle called it “a tiny glimpse into the infinite mind of God,” and I was inclined to agree with him.
The fractal grapher software has like five different fractal types you can make with it……I think you could make some cool art with it, if your computer/tablet can run the iterations….
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Right, I knew about the Mandalorians, but I didn’t know that was the language. Is it a developed conlang?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That is pretty awesome. Fractals are a really beautiful piece of math that show the infinite beauty of our universe. They show the possibility of infinite creation, like the banak-tarski paradox, which isn’t really a fractal, but fractal graph theory is used to get to the conclusion, even though it’s ultimately more set theory related.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @princesachronicle22
Allen
Serin jetted straight for the fountain in the center of the room, and he couldn’t blame her. It looked inviting, even to him.
Until she let out a snarl as something leaped out of the water, shoving her to the side.
Allen pointed his blaster at it as it rose taller. It was not a creature…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Canon. The people of Mandalore still speak it…and the CloneWings are based predominantly off of the clone troopers. Clones of Jango Fett, a Mandalorian, or at least raised by them. Of course, the Icewraiths didn’t come into existence with the clones, so I gave them a bit of backstory.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Would it? I don’t know, this is just a very interesting conversation.
There’s a book I own, called Fractals: The Secret Code of Creation, by Christian astrophysicist Jason Lisle. He created his own plotting software for fractal graphing–and has a link to it in the book, so that’s pretty awesome.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin That comic is too funny….
Crosshair
“Ah…hello?” came a voice. A man stepped out of the shadows.
For a second, in the dim light, Crosshair almost thought the man was his brother Hunter. But this character lacked Hunter’s distinctive facial markings, or the red bandanna that he always wore.
He lowered his rifle, but…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Interesting. Star Wars is awesome! Fanfiction has never been my personal interest, but that’s really cool that your doing that! Is the Mando’an language part of the fanfic, or the cannon universe?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! As I said, there is a fundamental unit in my universe, but it still can work. The physical path through space I think is how I would do it. The particles themselves may be non fractalline, but they can be infinitely defined in how they move through space. Either way, I would ask the question, what advantage is there in this?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom No, actually. The CloneWings come from a Star Wars fanfiction where all of the humans and aliens and whatever else are actually dragons. “Kote” is a word supposedly meaning “glory” from the Mando’an language of that universe. The Icewraith kind hailed from the same planet as that language, so his name is from it. I did pull…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!
Cool! That sounds very interesting. Is Kote based off of Kvothe from The Name of the Wind?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Yep, totally get it. We have lots of fractals in our world, but they have to stop at a certain point because they’re made of non-fractal atoms. But I mean, in a fantasy world like yours, you can really do anything, so…I’d say go for it!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Right, and that is the idea. They are meant to be ineffable to an extent. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be seen, it only means you can’t see them all at once. They can pass through the 3d cross section, and you will essentially be seeing a 3d slice of them which I intend to describe in detail in one of my stories when one is trapped…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic New name, new me! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle Cool! Yeah, I’m pretty sure most people have at least heard of it…..lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I like your art!
And on the dragon question, the CloneWings’ icebreath was predominantly used for defense at one point in time. They have long since adopted the use of guns and other weapons like every other tribe, but they still use it as a last resort.
Genetic studies indicate that some ancient CloneWings–or Icewraiths as…[Read more]
- Load More

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun on your trip!
@keilah-h Happy birthday girl!!! Hope you have a great week!!💕💕🥰🥳🎉
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 Thank you!
😊
Happy birthday Keilah!!!