@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I get that, but I can promise that this one isn’t trashy. There is actually some 3D animation implemented in some scenes, though it’s hard to notice because it’s implemented so well.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So….Star likes teasing Rivet and the rest of the squad about everything……but especially about their love interests. (Don’t worry, I keep it tame.) But she likes to conceal it underneath other questions first, so…..
That’s why I said this might be a disaster for November…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I see. I didn’t know there was more than one……..Shows like this aren’t my thing. I’ve actually found I prefer 3D animated shows sometimes. I think it’s because a lot of the trashy shows are 2D animated, although I’ve seen some decent 2D ones.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! I can tell this will probably get emotionally intense, as all stories set in WWII are.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like Legends of Korra, the sequal series, and isn’t nearly as good. You need to properly meet Aang and the Gang. Not petty Korra who has no arch, and learns the same lesson over and over again, without actually learning said lesson and applying it for the entire 4 seasons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Do you really wanna know?
@whalekeeper @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6
Rivet
Her voice was the one saying that?
What was this stuff?
Star turned to look at her. Not good. Not good!
“So, Rivet.” Star was enjoying this too much. “Got any secrets you haven’t told the rest of us?”
Rivet bit…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I might add another young character sometime later…..I loved writing Jareth.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom Is there a metal kingdom? A group of characters went to something like that. Also one of the adult characters was injured or something. A wind one was like starting a rebellion, so he and a bunch of others were using their powers to totally wreck the authorities after them…..?
I’m pretty sure that was from the same story…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. Could you describe the episode though?
Yes, there are many fanfictions of Avatar, I don’t really pay much mind to them though, I’m a cannon guy. But there was this one where a 40 year old Azula met Spiderman, and they fell in love, that was interesting, not what I would do with Azula, but it’s there. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin All righty then! That’s good with me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom I get that. I might’ve just watched an “ehh” episode, y’know? I know there are some episodes in my favorite shows that if you watched those first before getting the story, you’d be like “Yeah, this is kinda lame.”
It was like two years ago so I don’t remember what the episode’s name was.
But hey, if a character from there is…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
As for Aria and Fen’s group… no idea…
What are your characters in that group like? I don’t know them too well.
Would they ever bring up Fenrys’ leg?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This looks awesome! Do you speak German? Or do you just study and implement things like that. Is this family Jewish or German?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hm yea I’m not really sure either, I’m thinking Caden asks maybe what happened?
Also not sure what to do for the other groups (beside Bren and Aaron’s cuz there group is pretty knee deep in stuff rn lol)
Doesn’t have to be conflict just…not sure what to do.
Hmm.
If I had more lined out I’d throw in a villain but I don’t reall…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 yup that’s about right! Though November is more 16 veering on 17 cuz he is younger then Ara by a bit and she is 17
and in thinking Grimm might be 17 too almost 18
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That depends on what episode you watched, but either way, you can’t make any judgement of the show based off of one episode, that’s like reading a random sentence of a book and saying it doesn’t have good prose.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, it should be on those. @lightoverdarkness6 doesn’t have Netflix though, but she probably has access to prime.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom About that…..
I watched maybe ONE episode of that at my grandparents’ house. My cousins put it on. I was kinda like “ehhh.” What does that make me?
@e-m-trepke I liked it! I greatly enjoyed most of the HTTYD spinoffs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I was thinking “Jareth would totally do that too” and remembered the interactions they had in the character castle. That was too cute.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h not entirely sure what the question is but now I’m excited about it XD
- Load More
