@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Allison replied to the topic I'm writing a book in a different time period…… in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! Thank you so much! That helps at lot! I did not even know any of those facts and they will help a lot in my book! Thanks again!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! The beginning seeds of it started during 2020. Again though, the cool thing about it is that it allows so much change in worlds. If I have a different world or story I want to tell, the magic system works in such a way where it can be put in seamlessly. So me and my sister also have too many story’s but we essentially just make…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! That actually sounds like a cool story I’d read. It sounds like an Alien learns about human trauma, or experiences it or something, right? That would be really cool! It could get into complex themes of what it means to be human and stuff.
I totally change my worlds constantly! My current one me and my sister are working on has…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’m glad your working on that. Study would be the best option yeah. Just remember there’s always another way to explain something!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I get that! Sometimes it’s hard to feel how much to share, imo if somebody asks for help, you can go all out on whatever they asked for help with. I’m a little cautious, so unless it’s somebody I know, I don’t give much advice unless asked of it.
Yeah, that’s probably where I go wrong sometimes. I’ll occasionally rant at peop…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @thearcaneaxiom @e-m-trempke
Yes, I have Prime Video. Thank y’all! I’ll try to find it sometime.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh. That sounds so interesting!! I enjoyed reading it and am now even more intrigued in your story!! Dylan sounds really cool! 😀
Thank you girl!! Oh good! Yeah, Dylan is pretty cool lol. 🙂
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Yeah, that clears things up a lot. Sorry if I made too many assumptions, thanks for elaborating! Does 5 not seem a little old though? That’s the age most children begin school. You say that he still remembers, but comprehension of mom, dad, and sibling names would long since been well ingrained into his mind at that point. I…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Ahh I am so sorry!! I meant to RP before now 😅.
Vance
Bren stopped struggling as I held the knife close to his neck.
“R-Ronnie…?”
“It’s alright Bren,” His brother said, though his face expression said otherwise. “It’s…it’s gonna be alright.”
He turned his attention to me, glaring. “Let. My. Brother. Go!”
“Not…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m thinking maybe Benji can meet Edward or Raymond?
this is the first time we’ve ever had a good character meet a villain all by their lonesome…
much less a tiny good character 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
MEEEE
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That’s good to know, thanks! Even then though, I sometimes feel like I might come off a little pretentious when I’m either sharing or critiquing.
I get that! Sometimes it’s hard to feel how much to share, imo if somebody asks for help, you can go all out on whatever they asked for help with. I’m a little cautious, so unless it’…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Yeah, that clears things up a lot. Sorry if I made too many assumptions, thanks for elaborating! Does 5 not seem a little old though? That’s the age most children begin school. You say that he still remembers, but comprehension of mom, dad, and sibling names would long since been well ingrained into his mind at that…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD glad the suspense is getting you lol! That might have actually been the last one lol 😂
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elliot
“That one’s … Elissa, I believe,” the man told him, pointing to the woman with the bland style. “And call me Crosshair. If you ever forget it, just take a look at this.” He pointed at a cross tattooed over his eye. Well, Elliot thought, Maybe he has the same dramatic flair that I do. Crosshair spoke again, “Where did you c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
it’s fine! I think people were just confused because we do have a forum just for critiques, where most of that happens. People are pretty open to any advice here though, we all want to get better and others incite is always useful!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Heyo!!! U wanna make an RP for Vance?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 imma go ahead and RP as Benji and then if u want you can have someone run into him.
Benji
Benji’s small paws padded against the cold stone floor, making his fur shudder. He gave a small whimper, nose twitching.
A hinge squawked, making him jump, ears plastering to the sides of his head. He yelped, tail tucking between t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww no, don’t feel bad!! I loved all the questions!!! I mean, KP is a place where we can help each other and encourage each other in their writing! 😀 The questions helped a lot with Dylan’s character arc! I’ve already figured it out a lot more :).
Yeah, he doesn’t know that what they’re doing is wrong (Or maybe his…[Read more]
- Load More
