@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic How much has your story changed? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great topic idea!!
My WIP has sort of changed… It started with one of the story prompts here on KP. One about how the villain was keeping back something much more sinister from attacking the kingdom, then he dies and the MC(s) have to take his place.
I was planning it as a back up in case I decided to do NaNoWriMo. Obviously I d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I kinda love this thing between Ev/Will…😆
IKR?! XD
Sooo…kinda at a loss on how we get the two of them together and separated…any ideas??? 🤔🤔🤔
Well… I have a few… 😏 You’ll see in the RP.
“Where in the world is the-”
“Language, Will.” Adam hissed, softly closing yet another door.
Will rolled his eyes and moved onto the next door.…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Heh, sorry to disappoint, I don’t have questions. HOWEVER, I do have comments. XD That’s not the same thing…but oh well.
Greetings and salutations! I’m Gwyndalf the Wise.
but you knew that already why am I doing this XDUh…I’m homeschooled too, I like reading well written historical fiction, and I write mysteries. But usually my…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Jonathan: “Oh about three thousand years in the future, in a different world, my author told her friends about it, and now I’m famous.”
XDXD
Yes, Jonathan. You are famous now. You’re welcome! 😁
Eddie: Oh! My favorite food is jello berries.
Ellie: Those are more like candy…
Eddie: No, they’re fruit. They count.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I do that for one character in particular but I can get away with it for the same reasons XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! So you should make conlangs! That way you can have languages you like!
Lol, I should! I have actually briefly considered trying it out… 😏😆
What I really need is a thick book with Latin roots and prefixes and Greek roots and prefixes, so that way I don’t have to keep googling words in Latin and Greek and attempting to sma…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Suspense is great.
*sadness* Aw… but I understand. Good luck to drafting the rest of it! =)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!!! 💕💕💕💕
And you’re okay!!! I appreciate constructive critism.
Yw!!! 😀
Ok, cool! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think you’re fine. As long as the person you’re critiquing is okay with it of course. 🙂 (And I know Light was)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you girl!! Oh good! Yeah, Dylan is pretty cool lol. 🙂
You’re so welcome!!
Out of curiosity… do you have a moodboard for Dylan?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thx!! 🙂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sadly I haven’t been birding in a long time because it’s not safe to go alone, and uh family issues… so yeah it’s been a hot minute. We live near a super cool wildlife refuge though, it has so many birds! I’ve seen a couple great horned owls there, if you go in the winter evening it’s the best. They start courtship in winter,…
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh! I love Anne of green gables also! Have you read all 8? I have and I love them sooooo much! There also my first favorite right now, but as soon as I read or re-read another series it changes 🙂 Which one is your favorite? I really cant decide. Have you read the 3 little women books by Louisa May Alcott? If not you should try…[Read more]
-
Allison and
Kathleen are now friends 3 years, 7 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, please tell me about how many bird species you know!
Sadly I haven’t been birding in a long time because it’s not safe to go alone, and uh family issues… so yeah it’s been a hot minute. We live near a super cool wildlife refuge though, it has so many birds! I’ve seen a couple great horned owls there, if you go in the winter…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, you don’t want to make other people feel like the student. I think complimenting things you like about other peoples stories too helps, it shows even though there are things about the writing you might have a lot of information about changing, there are still things in the writing that you find admirable. It can even b…
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi Sarah! I’m TheArcaneAxiom. I love math, physics, worldbuilding, conlanging, and many other nerdy things. I love to read and write SSF stories, and exploring themes of divine, fundamental truths of reality.
Questions!!!
What intrigues you about history?
You said you like mysteries, do you enjoy writing them? If so, how do you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s probably where I go wrong sometimes. I’ll occasionally rant at people I never met before, then they try to get out of the conversation.
Yeah, it’s always a bit hard to tell. If it’s a specific forum question (Ex. How to wright a good villain), it’s ok to rant. Also we have a topic called the “I’m giving you per…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, I hope you love it! I’m Acancello. Home schooled high schooler that loves to read and have zero drawing talent 🙂 I love guinea pigs and dogs and traveling! I also am in the process of moving cross country with my family which is amazing! I also love crafting, cooking, running, video games and so much m…[Read more]
- Load More
