@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHH, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ IKR!? Fin is amazing!!! And Riker is MY BABYYYY!!!!! 😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!! YESSSS!!!! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
I’m so glad!!! I want it to be as realistic as possible!!! 😊❤️ Thank you, I’m glad!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Yess!! It was so good and just amazing! You’re so welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
AHHH!!! I K…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Bren
Bren stared at the man, brows furrowed. He bit his lip, thinking for a minute.
“But…” He started, “He’s not a puppy. He’s a person. You can’t take a person…”
Vance glowered, a sigh of annoyance leaving his throat. He stood, fists clenched.
“Children. Obviously you wouldn’t understand.”
Bren frowned, wrapping his a…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR!? 😱😫 You and me both, girl, you and me both!!! 😂 For sure!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Oh yesss!! ❤️❤️❤️😂
Amen to that, sister!!! ❤️❤️❤️
🙂 ❤️❤️
He’s fine!!!❤️❤️❤️😂
XDXD Okay….😂❤️❤️
Yeah, a long time! 😂 Aww, thanks, girl!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Yess…I love sharing! And I’m glad you love reading! It makes me happy! 🥰🥰🥰
You’re so welcome!! …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHH RIKER!!! FIN!!!! OMG That was soooo good!!! Aww Fin is so precious!! And RIKER!!! 😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
This conversation was so realistic! Like, I could feel like I was right there with them, listening to them talking. I loved it soo much!! And, like when Riker realized that about Eli…I was so scared for him and all of his family.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AWWW, THANK YOU!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ (y’know…Fin would have been the main villain…😲🤐 After Riker became an MC, I needed a replacement villain…and it was Fin! 😱 But a bit of thinking and a conversation with my Mom changed everything. 😂😂😂)
You’re SOO welcome!! ❤️❤️❤️
*Gasps* Oh no!! 😱😱 I’m so glad you changed his role 😂! It wouldn’…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHH FIN!!! OMG THAT IS SOOO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
Aww that gives so much more meaning to his character and just Ughhh!!! *mentally hugs him*
😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
That must’ve taken a lot of effort!! (Coming up with it, writing it, and then sharing it on here)! Thank you so much for sharing!!
I love him so much more now…I’m…[Read more] -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, our friend Sando is da best!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yw!!! 😀
Hehe…well, I shall tell you more about him then!!! 😉 I’ll rant in the Chat Chat forum, if you want to go there. 🙂
Alrighty!! 👍😃
(I’ll let you know though, I probably won’t be able to reply right away. I’ve got some things to do this afternoon…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I love those!!! The songs are so good! 😀 Love it!
(Btw, I love the name Ty. It’s so pretty!)
Thx!!
Well um… Ty is Corie’s brother. 😅 It’s short for Tyrone. I guess a guy’s name can be pretty?? 🤷🏻♀️😆
Awesome playlists!!!
Ok… after seeing Fin’s moodboard and seeing his playlist, I must know more about…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
heh…no not yet. I’m a perfectionist, so it takes me a while to make anything really…but especially moodboards 😅. I will let you know when I finish it! And Freedom too. Since y’all wanted to see it…
Sorry it’s taking so long!
I get that. 😉
You’re fine! 🙂
🤣🤣 Ikr!? XD he is…🤫
🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic “Look Up Child” in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry for the tardy response. But I absolutely LOVE this poem!! It’s beautiful!
Thank you!!! 🥰
It reminded me also of Lauren Daigle’s “Look Up Child”.
Yeah. I thought about changing the title, but didn’t.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That moodboard looks AMAZING!!!
He sounds like a character I would really love. 😉
What WIP of yours is he in?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, what’s interesting about that is that it does correlate to the particular model we’re doing. It could be rationalized, but I’m still not sure, it still feels a little too much like the second to me, because it could be rationalized using the second model. Maybe I should be more specific, idk…
I think I see what you’re…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdaaarkness6
Thanks!!
XDXD yeah, I don’t write about there height difference a lot so I don’t think anyone really knew about it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I’m so glad you liked it! And that it almost made you cry XD My job is well done lol
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
😲😲😲 Really…??? Okay, okay…okay, girl, when you and your mom figure all of it out, I…simply…
MUST HEAR HIS BACKSTORY!!!! (i’m just a sucker for sad backstories, alright!? 😂😂😂) I just LOVE backstories…like, LOVE. THEM. 😂❤️ They’re so much fun to make and read and they make characters feel so much more real…and I just HAVE TO HE…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yes he is!!!
Hehe…😂😂😂
I’ve gone through multiple pictures for him because I couldn’t seem to pick one, but I’m satisfied with this one…😜
XD Oh yeah…XD it looks good…XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
AHHHHHH!!!! I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!!! 😭❤️😭❤️😭❤️
YESS!!! 😭❤️😭❤️
IKR!? And I once hated him…😅😅😅 This is what happens when I give characters redemption arcs and tragic backstories….😉❤️😂
XDXD So true! I feel like that with Vance! (Except…Vance is worse 😬)…My mom is helping me come up with a backstory for him…and I feel bad for him now &#x…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
