@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep, the laws of Sanderson are a great guideline. I’ve watched all of his lectures, though I think I want to go through them all again.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Miles and Audrey may be one of my favorite character duos. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Y’all wanna see the playlists for Miles and Audrey?? 😏
They’re the charries from a contemporary novel that I wanna write sometime in the near(er) future. I love them!! ❤️
(And just bc, I’ll post their moodboards. 😜)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have you RPed as the brothers yet?
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I’m sure they will too!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! You’re a great artist!
Oof, yeah. I’m sorry! Yes, I did mean gosh, but I’ll remember to say something else next time. 🙂
Thank you for reminding me!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD so glad you like it,, thanks!
(You might want to say something other than omg, I know you probably meant gosh but it’s generally taken to mean something else) 🙂
Yeah I think freedom had a stroke of genius with the hurricane hair nickname lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH and also I hate writing descriptions of things, places, etc…..
EXCUSE ME??!!
YOU WHAT?
😯
I love writing descriptions! but it can’t just be any old place. I think it’s only fun if you make it creative … idk if that makes since. Usually different places in my book represent different emotions.
(Mines– childhood m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, nice topic, thanks! Those are some cool description words you found!
My favorite for description isn’t necessarily words, but I think it still counts?
I like to describe physical things with emotions… it’s pretty hard to find a way to do it, but when in the perfect scene, it’s kinda op imo 🤣
Flopping over onto the covers, she…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Huricane Hair XDXD Gosh…Tony’s already given Tauren a nickname XDXDXD. That’s hilarious.
Oh yes he does. I love his nicknames XD. Probably my favorite is ‘Shakespeare in the Park’ with Thor XD. Or maybe Build-a-bear for Rocket…XD
*GASPS* OMG THAT IS AWESOME!!! XDXD I LOVE IT!!!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
BREN!!! NOOOOOO!!!! Ahh I loath Vance 😡😡😡
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! Anything magical in some sense is part of your magic system. Shifters are obviously taking advantage of some magic in the world in some form. You don’t need to have a full fledged magic system, and that’s often what soft magic system becomes. It’s not rigorously defined, but it’s good to remember that it is consistent. Make…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I’m a descriptivist. Meaning that I believe that language is changes, and that can’t nor should be changed. This is where accents come from, because of subtle changes, then those become dialects, then languages. Scriptivism is the opposite where one believes that language has must have formal rules that should never be deviated from. One just…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OH and also I hate writing descriptions of things, places, etc…..
😅 is this an all writer thing or is there someone who LOVES writing description out there?
(if there is you can write the descriptions for me if you’d like XD XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom OOH ok so honestly my magic systems??
I don’t really know…
why? Because the whole idea of creating a magic system is just a bit daunting to me…
Obviously there is magic but I’m not entirely sure like what exactly the rules of it all are yet and what counts as magic and what doesn’t…ya know?
Do yall count creatures a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YALL I just imagined what would happen when Fen gets reunited with his bros and Benji is like “FEN!!!”
and Fen is just like-
….
BENJI?!?!?!
*Shocked Pikachu Face* XD XD idk it was just funny
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lucien
Lucien offered a small smile at the exchange between Bucky and his little brother.
Benji hopped down, tilting his head. “Oh well, it’s still neat-o! Can I touch it?” He reached out a hand, but Caden grabbed him before he could get too close.
“Hey, stop being a pest. What have we told you about personal space?”…[Read more]
- Load More
