@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Currently I’ve only been in two groups, both of which are only with @princesschronicals22 so far. So maybe you could join one of those. I could also put in another character, maybe Tailen.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think my group with Layson allen serin ellie and dante could work! We just fought a monster and idk what’s happening next XD
Viola will be ok as long as she stays away from Maylee XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Love those! Emperors new groove is the best!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! Hard magic is so fun to contemplate!
Your world sounds super cool! I love how your combining things like lunar calendars, light, chemistry, and a bunch of other concepts into the magic.
Ok, I got questions.
You say the Oskrion Complex is a imploding celestial structure. So does it appear to be slowly shrinking over…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yay, more memes! XD I’ve seen the Aragorn/Strider one before (not on here though)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol, those are great! I love emperors new grove!
Ikr? XD
I haven’t actually watched that movie. I like foreverrr. XDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
LOL love those XD
Ikr?! XD
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol
Yes, XD lol
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
XDXD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! And NO you can NEVER have too many charries…lol
(AWW, just thinking about little Nyx’s….*CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!* XD)
-
Light replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Those are awesome!! Oh…that first one, so true, lol.
They’re all great!
But…my favorite is probably the RDJ & Mark Ruffalo one… XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, that sounds really cool! So it looks like you got a elemental magic system going on. It sounds a lot like Last Airbender with the premise of elemental countries. Are you aiming for that image? An older worldbuilding project I did was essentially just Last Airbender, except instead of the four elements, I did the four…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I know what you mean, girl! You’re so welcome! 🙂 It’s so true!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
Dante looked up at him. “Thanks…for saving me.”
Allen nodded. “You’re welcome.”
He was dripping wet now….
…but at least he probably would be dry by the time he left this place.
If he could even leave.
Could any of them?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I like your writing as well. You can see Eddie through the rational and technicality’s he gives to justify his behavior, something we all can related to at times.
I like the writing you gave for Jade as well. You show her character by the attention she immediately gains from a crowd in a train station, something that would be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Thanks! I like coming up with those kinds of things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
UMM OOPS WRONG FORUM XD
lol you said I was a great artist back on another page and I just said thanks in the castle… oops lol
-
Orielle2023 posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone. Im going on vacation for a week so not going to be on here for a bit. Planning to post next week when I come home. Hope everybody has a blessed week. ❤️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks girl you’re so nice 😭🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c LOL love those XD
- Load More

Whoops…sorry I missed this!
😆