@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yep, mostly peaceful games. I watch my brother play Super Smash Bros with my cousins whenever we’re at their house. He says he actually doesn’t know how to play too well and usually just plain smashing buttons and hoping he doesn’t fling his guy off a cliff….
Funny enough, if it hadn’t been for that game, I wouldn’t be using a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Alex! Steve! Agggh you write the most impressive death scenes!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Who would I kill? LOL
Ok so none of the charries you know…
I had an idea awhile back for a dystopin kinda war story thingy…
basically you have a girl and a guy who have been sent on a suicide mission together. The boy is already sick, although it isn’t showing. So although he isn’t happy about it it doesn’t change his fate…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok so none of the charries you know…
I had an idea awhile back for a dystopin kinda war story thingy…
basically you have a girl and a guy who have been sent on a suicide mission together. The boy is already sick, although it isn’t showing. So although he isn’t happy about it it doesn’t change his fate and he’s rather spend…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Also I might do another few scenes and compare them, the scene above might be to busy for the beginning. But we will see….. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
So glad it helped! 😀 Your welcome!
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much! That helps a lot. I think changing it through her eyes would make it a whole lot better. Also describing her family, is something I was struggling on, also writing who the Walton’s were. After I make some edits and add on i’ll post it again. You have helped so much! Thank you!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ooh she looks cool! 😀
Also, @freedomwriter76 @godly
So I’m going to add Dylan sometime today, (fingers crossed!! XD) but I’m not sure what group to have him meet up with…maybe Aaron and Matthew and Albert’s group, or Puck and Lucien and Steve’s group. Or one of the others. Eventually we probably will have Dylan meet up with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Sure! Would love to read it!
Dishes clattered in the busy restaurant’s kitchen. Voices piled up,making a happy chattering noise. Waiters and waitresses, with flushed faces ran up and down the isles laying food and drinks down on the assigned tables. It was a typical Friday night in a popular restaurant. Tonight however, was d…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Liren
“This guy’s a fainter I guess. Think he passed out from pain this time?” the Man said, I still didn’t know his name. Kirrtes’s bluff seemed to be working on him unfortunately. Namal seemed far less trusting though. Perhaps she could catch me in a lie, then end things quickly.
“Yeah, convenient that it was right as he…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m trying to write a book that I have had the idea for, for sooooo long. And every time I try to start it, I always find something wrong with it. Can you give me your feedback on this first rough draft? I’ts the first little bit of chapter one after the prologue and I personally think its to busy, but I really would like some other p…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I dunno, it just makes it seem cooler.
XD Probably because I have serious paint skill problems. XDUgly is ugly, regardless of what medium it’s in though…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’ll do a puck pov after someone else goes because Puck is actually going thru some stuff which ish why he is reacting the way he is
ALSO!! I’m going to introduce Nyx’s kids!
there are three main ones (four are back home) seven in total.
So the firstborn!

Midna
Midna is the firstborn kit, taking after her mother in looks, and both paren…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH BUCKY XD XD THE SASS 🤣 @lightoverdarkness6 yup I believe so! I also think it’s ur turn in the group with Matt and Lila and all them? Or is it my turn…? Just let me know!
Lucien
Puck blinked, taken aback by the dark-haired man’s sudden change in tone and attitude. The man let out a deep sigh, looking away.
Lucien snigg…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
*Hugs back* ❤️❤️❤️
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
….
I was wondering why Alex’s picture wasn’t in your fan fic number 4 character board…
😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!! STEVE!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 WHY!?!
Girl…you always write the best death scenes 😭😭😅.
Oh…okay…that’s good! But still…Alex 😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤️🥰❤️
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
