@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
So how do y’all wanna work the splitting of Aaron and them’s group? This can also help with Dylan coming in and also Fen and Aria and them, cuz one group can run into them if u like.
im thinking maybe….
Ik I’d like Matt and Lila to still maybe be together and Asher and Kiri cuz it’s funny XD but other the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 OK I gotta RP as the kits… XD also I’m changing Azul and Midna’s ages to 15
Azul
Three pairs of ears rose from the box in the corner of the dim room, each set varying in color. The black pair twitched to the right, and then the left, listening for the slightest of sounds or vibra…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Doing it now! 😉
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD Not at all!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok so I just now noticed but in ur PFP…Steve just looks done XD. Like Tony or someone just said something real dumb and he’s just like
“I am done with all of you” XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Tony’s really ticked off Tauren now XD
(If he pushes it he might just get a piece of Lesli’s mind lol)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 understandable! I’m wondering what would happen if he met Nyx 😂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon I do not do this, HOWEVER!! I do have songs in character and book playlists that to some would seem weird but they fit because I’ve mentally “Changed” some of the lyrics to fit more with the story/characters!!
For instance We Don’t Talk About Bruno and How Bad Can I Be (the cover version by Annapantsu)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 XD XD TONY
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
“Names’ Tauren.” Tauren’s mouth turns to a thin line.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ikr!! It’s crazy!! What’s also insane is thinking about Riker having “met” November as a 14 year old and now he’s almost 17 it’s just so cute imo.
@lightoverdarkness6 do y’all have time/wanna RP some on the 2.0 castle?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Idk if U see it like that but that’s how I see it lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ur good!!! I like reading Yalls RPs!! Also Riker worrying about November makes my heart so happy!! 😭 I seriously love their father/son like relationship.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww thanks!! Yeah I do too <3<3. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow that was good. Is alex one of your oc’s? or somebody who dies in the movies? I’m so clueless XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin You’re all good!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Crosshair
Elliot looked just a bit intimidated. Partially a good thing….
And partially an “I’m glad Feather isn’t here, because she’d definitely yell at me” thing.
He sighed and went back to digging through cabinets.
“Wait–what are we looking for?” Elliot asked.
Crosshair looked down at where the other man was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon yeah! Space dragons!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
🙁 My writing got deleted
Happy Birthday!
Elliot
Elliot tensed at the obvious threat. “I- uh, I’ll help you look,” he finished his sentence with a sheepish grin. Elliot followed the two toward the row of cabinets and opened one of the ones that was closest to himself. Inside were a few coils of rope, an array of medical supplies, and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone Did anyone see my latest RP’s? I thought I wrote some.
- Load More
