@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Like the search extends to every group because now we have All of Aaron’s group looking for Bren,
now Viola is getting involved with automatically involves Bucky and them
Bren being kidnapped automatically involves his sister (and basically every other character of mine when they find out XD)
And if The other two villains join too t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oof not really… but I’m thinking something that drives the girls away from Viola (since you eventually want her to meet Vance.)
im also wondering if Vance is still going to get away with Bren because that group is getting large… but I also am enjoying the kidnapping thing XD XD I want the group to have conflict but then maybe…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 this is gonna be so great because if Ara mentions November I wonder if he’ll remember that little Redheaded boy who was 14 when he last met him XD XD
@loopylin u wanna go next?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I LOVE LIAM!!!! He is so like Riker!!! AHH RIKER HAVING A SON JUST LIKE HIM!!! Ahhhh!!!
gasp, I’m imagining Riker telling him stories of November (I know this like doesn’t happen in the books but like in my brain imagining this lol!) and now they’re meeting November’s sons (and daughter later maybe) and UGH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 so idk when @lightoverdarkness6 is gonna be back on cuz she said she’ll be busy today and maybe tomorrow.
do u wanna RP for Buck and Steve? Also did u see my idea about how to maybe get Bucky and Puck together? It’s up to u of course 😊
we could also introduce some Bucky trauma MWAHAHAHA XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 heh yea…I should get to Rae and them…it’s just really hard writing them for some reason!!
Rae
Rae folded her arms, leaning up against her older sister. Hadassah was staring at the ground, hands folded demurely into front of her. Rae sighed, rolling her eyes.
She was going to get nowhere in life with that…meek nature.…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry it took so long to write back (I’m in the process of moving cross country). I have never heard of any of those words, Omphalophobia is hilarious! I love finding about phobias- I found a few ones.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter
Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I feel like I am more of a taking inspiration from history person because most of the things I do take end up being changed to fit the story and work differently from their real life versions. Usually I use the real history as a basis and then end up tweaking it a bunch. A good example is Laizha Brin. The original…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Drawings from the Dragon in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
These look epic! Is this for anyone’s dragon art? Or do you want this reserved for your portfolio?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Drawings from the Dragon in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Very cool! I like the person!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow! The depth to your world’s history is amazing! I notice a lot of events that could be pinpointed as particular allegories to real world events. Would you consider yourself more of an allegorical writer, or just drawing inspiration from real world history (as you would need to either way)? Do you want to make particular…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thank you ❤️❤️!! Yeah, Dylan hasn’t really had it sunk in yet until the scene after this one, which I’ll post if you want (once I write it lol), and he’s just reeling. Everything happens so fast and once he’s got a moment to just think…well, it’s so shocking for him, understandably. And poor Asher is just going through the s…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 thank you!!
AGH ASHER AND DYLAN!!!! Ok ok…anyway XD
as said before it’s really not some great stroke of lightning cuz uhh…I don’t feel like doing it most the time (ever) like right now I should do some workdbuilding or writing work and I don’t want to but I do at the same time XD XD
so yea…definitely just the Lo…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin yea that’s one of the things I don’t know 😅😅😅
I do know what the dryads look like tho, hopefully I got it across well? It’s easy to imagine the females (and the males for me but it might be harder for others cuz I’d have to explain? But hopefully I did ok explaining? Lol)
But sometimes the females wrap their around around them like sk…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin who in Yalls group got hurt again? I couldn’t keep up XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 ur good!! Also yes it is and then whenever freedom is on she can bring Riker and them in 😊
also, I’ll try to get an Aaron RP underway sometime soon
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elliot’s reply…lol!
😁 Yes. He is sassy and I love him.
Milo
“Alright.” Milo and Feather stepped back inside the castle and made their way back to the room where the rest of them should be waiting. They could hear some talking through the door as they approached.
Cammie
Cammie sat, curled up against the wall, unc…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Drawings from the Dragon in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
😲 Did you draw those? They are so good! The last dragon is so detailed and the first one is cute. The person and their surroundings look great too. I love them!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Oops, I mean the Shal’le 🤦 Sorry! XD
- Load More
