@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice! I would say it’s better, but the restaurant scene could have worked with some changes too.
I staggered over to an almond tree that was bent into the shape of a seat that was covered in moss and fallen flower petals and sunk down on it breathing hard.
I would make that sentence separated into two, it’s a little long.
-
Allison replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings
Heres a new beginning to my book! Just let me know how you like it and if you see any errors. Thank you!
I ran down a row of almond trees. Their pink and white blossoms were open and each flower contributed to the sweet, woody perfumed air that was luxurious to breath in. Bark and sticks crunched under my bare…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok so I’ll be in a concert tonight for who knows how long lol!!!
u can RP for Puck’s group and if u want to get Buck and Puck (heh XD) separated from the other group u can and then we can RP more tomorrow 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 GASP YESSS PLOTTING ELIAS!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Puck
Lucien raised a brow, slowly lowering his bow. He slipped it back on his back, and the arrow back in its place.
“Tony? Well, nice to meet ya.”
Caden smiled, “Yea! The more company the better!”
Puck let out a long, loud sigh/groan, obviously thinking the opposite. Caden offered him a sympathetic smile, rubbing his shoulde…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aram
Aram narrowed his eyes.
There was definitely something this girl was not telling him.
And he knew quite a bit about being deceptive. Most of his young life had been filled with deceit.
“A weapon? A sword?” He quirked a brow.
“Mm…not exactly…” Nadya sighed.
Aram nodded. “This…weapon…you say it was stolen?”
“Yes,”…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
AND TONYYYYYY!!! AHHHHHHHH
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAAAAAANK!!!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 my RP was unfinished 🤣
so the end was supposed to say
“Come, Aaron,” Ginny said, placing a hand on Aaron’s shoulder, making his cheeks flush pink, “Let us find young Bren!”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love it! I think the descriptions are good, but I do have a few questions. How well simulated is the Orb’s sunrise? Would it look cartoonishly fake? Like a yellow spot going up and down, or does the Orb make it look far more like the real thing, and they just knew it was fake? If it look looks like a giant bright yellow dot that goes…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 heeeey u wouldn’t wanna RP as Zyrin sometime would ya? up to u 😊
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Arabella
Ara gazed at the crowd, slowly lowering her arm that was stretched over Asher. Suddenly, a very small girl pushed her way through the crowd.
“Hello! I’m Eddie. It’s nice to meet you. You have a reall…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 sure u can introduce that character!!! Also I like the trap door idea or something relating to this character or both!!!
Aram
Aram raised a brow, glancing at Vlad, whose hands gripped his weapon until his knuckles turned white. Slowly he returned it to its place, though his eyes still stay trained on Aram.
Aram ignored them…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 XD XD ikr…lol
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Ah, I would, but my family is about to go out to eat! I’ll try to get one in tonight, if not, then tomorrow. 🙂 Sorry!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 IKR!!!! Oh hey idk how long ur on but do u wanna RP as Vance?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Happy Birthday!!!
I hope your birthday is AMAZING!!!! 🥳🎉🎈🎊💖
Thank you so much 😊🥰💖!!!!! It has been pretty amazing so far 🥰
Aww Liam!! Riker!! And Cameron!!
XDXD Damien!! He’s so cute.
im also wondering if Vance is still going to get away with Bren because that group is getting large… but I also am enjoying t…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aaron
Aaron flushed a bit. He wanted him to decide?
He calmed his nerves, sucking in a large breath as he scanned the split halls. “Hm…ah…I’m not sure,” He said honestly, blushing around the ears. “But…something tells me…we go left.”
“Left it is then,” Elias smiled.
Aaron returned it, though his stomach twisted at the…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 did…SHE just call Bucky a something….
OOF 😤😤😤😡😡
Sure I don’t mind!!! And I’m always up for conflict!! And I’m trying to think of how we can separate Bucky and Puck from the rest of the group (just for a little bit not forever)…any ideas?
Aram
Aram gazed at the girl, trying to weigh her intentions.
He knew the look on…[Read more]
- Load More
