@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Anwyn cringed, knowing that it was the sound of the strange foot coverings these savages chose to wear.
*gasp* Oh my word, is she talking about shoes?? That’s awesome!! XD I felt confused like she was at our human world, but in a good way. I could really see the world through her eyes, so great job!! 😄
As for the t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Book needs some help 😀 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
I really like it!! I get a feel for the characters even more than the other way you had it. (For me, getting a feel for the characters is really important. 🙂 ) I loved the description!! 😄 Great job!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I think the first one is pretty good, but I think they all need to be more parallel. (This is something I’ve struggled with in naming the books in my trilogy) It always depends on the series in how your naming them. For example, the titles from WFS are exactly parallel. On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness, North! Or Be Ea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Aww I love the sunrise part! And sweet Ami…and Ev!!
Yes, I love those two!! 🥰
These two paragraphs were my favorites. You did them so amazingly well! I love how she’s realizing that God created it, and thanking him for it with her joy. ❤❤❤
Thank you so much!!! 😊❤️
I love how Ami views nature like that. (I have another cha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love that!!! I could really see the sunrise in my head, and it was sooo good!!! AMAZING job, girl!!! 💖💖💖💖
Thank you so much!!! 😄😊🥰❤️
That means a lot!! ❤️
How well simulated is the Orb’s sunrise? Would it look cartoonishly fake? Like a yellow spot going up and down, or does the Orb make it look far more like t…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I love those 😍😍!! Yes, I think it can work. It sounds good! 🙂
Aww I love the sunrise part! And sweet Ami…and Ev!!
Slowly, the sky grew lighter, and the edge of the sun began to peek over the horizon. The dew glistened in its light. It illuminated the sky with hues of rose, peach, and daffodil. The sunlight…
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Wow!!!! That’s SOOO good girl!! I love the detail and how clear it is. 😍😍😍😍
I have that problem too, like smoothly transitioning scenes, especially for memories and flashbacks.
Hmm…well, you could connect the next scene with maybe Anwyn like wincing at the memory, or some kind of reaction.
Or maybe Vermilion could say…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon ur good!!! Imma RP (and u can RP again if ur still on 😊)
Grimm
Grimm gently held November’s shoulders, letting the ginger lean against him. November glanced at him, brows furrowing. His eyes then looked over at Riker, face paling.
“Riker…I…” He shifted. Winced.
“Easy, just stay here for now, alright? Take it easy…” Grim…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that was great, though I’m not entirely sure how to help you… XD
Poor Anwyn 😭
I will say one thing…I was definitely confused with the whole Rock and light thing (like I know we’re supposed to be confused but I mean I couldn’t exactly “see” what was happening if that makes sense 😊) so yea
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR? SO COOL! XD I want to see the short story checklist, idk why I can’t click it, I suppose it’s because it hasn’t launched yet?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
The first part was good! I don’t really read stuff that goes into that much detail about peoples torment XD So I stopped reading, but I’m sure it was great. Love your writing style btw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! And thanks for the feedback 😀:)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I like it. However I think the second two could be shortened somehow. At least the second could be turned into Afterthoughts of the Abandoned or something, unless the Left Behind is a particular reference to a group by that name. Either way, they’re good titles for the series!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Now y’all probably wanna know what happened XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 AWW SERIN 😭 honestly she makes me think of Paxton except because of the abuse he went through he became scared, shy, etc. Serin has become tough, cold, etc.
But Pax has been thru a lot too. He actually broke an arm once because…well…
Yea…
He was blamed for it though… “clumsiness”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity
I’ve been thinking about the order of my books, how would this sound for titles?
Afterthoughts of Hate
Afterthoughts of a Releaser
Afterthoughts of The Left Behind
(Haven’t come up with a good title for the fourth yet…)
Honest opinions? Does it…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 AWWW JUST READ IT I LUV HIM SO MUCH!!! @thearcaneaxiom I’d love to have Corvina join that group btw!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 OH I must’ve missed it sorry!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thx!! I can make another RP I thought it started earlier then it does XD
Lucien
Lucien whistled. Things were getting…heated.
Caden lifted Benji into his arms. The boy wrapped his arms around the blonde, frowning.
“Why’s everyone angry?”
“Shh…it’s alright, bud. Just…a lot of emotions going around…” Caden swallowed, looking…[Read more]
- Load More
